gink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anybody applied for the HMRC Surge and Rapid Response Team apprenticeship this year? Applied in July and wondering whether anyone has heard anything back yet?
MCR/Luke
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied July as well and yet to hear back

Fingers crossed and good luck!
gink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ah here's hoping it won't be too long now!

Thanks, best of luck to you
chels__99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied in July, did my interview a month ago and still nothing...
Heeck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gink)
Ah here's hoping it won't be too long now!

Thanks, best of luck to you
(Original post by chels__99)
I applied in July, did my interview a month ago and still nothing...
I applied for the same role Feb 2019 and I'm still waiting for the job start date and I got good scores of 6/6/6 (out of 7), in fact I've been waiting so long to be given the job start date I've done 2+ background checks for the role and gone through more than two jobs while waiting for the job start date for this role. What I'm saying is for whatever reason HMRC SRRT can take a very long time to recruit people even by civil service standards, which is actually quite ironic considering the role name .
Last edited by Heeck; 14 hours ago
IzzyPurvis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I heard back last week - I've been successful and have been offered a place (or at least once all ID documents have been checked). I haven't been given a start date or any other information.
MCR/Luke
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by IzzyPurvis)
I heard back last week - I've been successful and have been offered a place (or at least once all ID documents have been checked). I haven't been given a start date or any other information.
Congratulations!! Can I ask what location? Hoping they’ve started Manchester
td1991
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by IzzyPurvis)
Congrats!! I too heard back from them last week and have been offered the role subject to all checks being done. Hopefully this doesn't take too long - I started the application process back at the beginning of July which seems like ages ago now!
IzzyPurvis
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by MCR/Luke)
Congratulations!! Can I ask what location? Hoping they’ve started Manchester
In Bristol! Fingers crossed Manchester will be soon too
StellaBella05
Badges: 5
Report 2 days ago
I have an interview coming up for this role for Edinburgh. Would anyone mind telling me what sort of questions they ask? I know you have to record your answers and you have three minutes etc. but any help would be much appreciated, desperate to get a job haha!
trixytwix27
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by StellaBella05)
I have an interview coming up for this role for Edinburgh. Would anyone mind telling me what sort of questions they ask? I know you have to record your answers and you have three minutes etc. but any help would be much appreciated, desperate to get a job haha!
heyy!!! great to see you in this thread too!! ive got an interview coming up for srrt too, but they sent an interview pack advising the 3rd behaviour being 'communicating and influencing' but in the actual job advert was 'developing self and others'? which one do you think it is? im confused but i'll just have examples of both behaviours to make sure? thanks in advance!! goodluck for your interview!
Last edited by trixytwix27; 20 hours ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads