How to drastically lose weight in 3 weeks without gym?

Watch
HajarS05
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need to lose so much weight that you can tell i lost weight. How do i do it in time of school? I'm 5'6 and 65kg but i want to lose 10kg in 3 weeks
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you can't. The recommended rate for weight loss is 0.5 - 1kg per week.
HajarS05
Rep:
?
(Original post by ReadingMum)
you can't. The recommended rate for weight loss is 0.5 - 1kg per week.
So Im not eating then and just going to excercise
izzxm
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
10kg is definitely too much weight to lose in such a short time. I won't pretend like I'm an expert but I think the main way to lose weight is by changing your diet, not really about exercise. I've been eating in a calorie deficit (you might want to look into this more and be sensible as counting calories can be quite dangerous mentally) and drinking lots of water and have been losing weight. You can also include some exercise e.g. walking a bit more everyday or YouTube workouts, they're are great and definitely speed the process
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by izzxm)
10kg is definitely too much weight to lose in such a short time. I won't pretend like I'm an expert but I think the main way to lose weight is by changing your diet, not really about exercise. I've been eating in a calorie deficit (you might want to look into this more and be sensible as counting calories can be quite dangerous mentally) and drinking lots of water and have been losing weight. You can also include some exercise e.g. walking a bit more everyday or YouTube workouts, they're are great and definitely speed the process
Counting kcals is not dangerous mentally, it's accurate unless you already have an eating disorder.
HajarS05
Rep:
?
(Original post by izzxm)
whats a calorie deficit
JustSmalltalk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's really not healthy to lose weight that fast and if you do it's possible you'll just put it on again.

Would recommend giving this a read on how to lost weight healthily.
aisharaindrop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
does anyone know what macros are
ReadingMum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
burning more calories than you consume.
ReadingMum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aisharaindrop)
does anyone know what macros are
Google is your friend here:

Macronutrients or 'Macros' are a group of nutrients found in food that give us energy. The three macronutrients are; Protein, Carbohydrates & Fat. No matter what training plan, lifestyle or diet you have, all three are essential in our diets for a healthy, happy life.
HajarS05
Rep:
?
(Original post by ReadingMum)
burning more calories than you consume.
And how are you supposed to know how much you burn
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn't advise you to attempt to lose 10kg in under a month.
Maybe aim to lose 4kg through regular daily exercise workouts, reduced food intake and no unhealthy snacks.
No greasy takeaways, home-cooking meals from scratch and drinking still unflavoured water instead of soda/dairy/high sugar drinks.
ReadingMum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HajarS05)
And how are you supposed to know how much you burn
try a free app like Myfitnesspal.
fill in the personal details then accurately record what you eat - weigh things rather than guessing.
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I need to lose so much weight that you can tell i lost weight. How do i do it in time of school? I'm 5'6 and 65kg but i want to lose 10kg in 3 weeks
Intermittent Fasts, eat less junk, walk more, drink plenty water.
HajarS05
Rep:
?
(Original post by HateOCR)
Intermittent Fasts, eat less junk, walk more, drink plenty water.
thanks
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You don't need to lose weight. You're fine as it is. Work on eating a balanced diet and eating enough, regular moderate exercise, drinking enough water and sleeping enough.
HajarS05
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
You don't need to lose weight. You're fine as it is. Work on eating a balanced diet and eating enough, regular moderate exercise, drinking enough water and sleeping enough.
I really need to lose weight, i was skinnier before quarantine. I dont want to seem fat
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I really need to lose weight, i was skinnier before quarantine. I dont want to seem fat
You're not. Just work on being healthy, if you lose weight in the process, fine, if you don't that's fine too. Bodies change. Your weight is healthy at the moment and losing weight drastically will only cause you to rebound in the other direction or make you very unwell. Not worth the risk.
HajarS05
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
You're not. Just work on being healthy, if you lose weight in the process, fine, if you don't that's fine too. Bodies change. Your weight is healthy at the moment and losing weight drastically will only cause you to rebound in the other direction or make you very unwell. Not worth the risk.
All my friends are like 40-50kg and im 65kg. I feel overweight
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All my friends are like 40-50kg and im 65kg. I feel overweight
I understand what you're saying, but you're not overweight. Being healthy, mentally and physically, is way more important. If you're struggling with your mental health, speak to someone. This isn't a healthy route to go down when you don't actually need to lose weight.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (47)
23.04%
No (157)
76.96%

Watched Threads