The Student Room Group

How to drastically lose weight in 3 weeks without gym?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HajarS05
So Im not eating then and just going to excercise

And that approach will just ruin your health and can cause serious illnesses and injuries.

If you're at school you are still growing and maybe you don't need to lose any weight, as your age is taken into acount for things like this. Have you spoken to your parents about your concerns?

Eat healthily, and do some exercise, but not a ridiculous amount. Don't start embarking on drastic changes when you don't understand how weight, weight loss and eating plans work.
I think it is not possible to lose 10 kg weight in three weeks maximum you can lose 5-7 kg weight in three weeks if you run regularly at the same time. And it should be a minimum of 3 miles a day.

Here you will get an article ''whats we need to know about running"
Reply 22
Original post by Gibson441
I think it is not possible to lose 10 kg weight in three weeks maximum you can lose 5-7 kg weight in three weeks if you run regularly at the same time. And it should be a minimum of 3 miles a day.

Here you will get an article ''whats we need to know about running"

A healthy rate of weight loss is up to 1kg a week, not as much as you are recommending and not when we don't know whether the OP even needs to lose weight.

That article isn't 'everything' about running; no advice on safety, warm-ups, shoes, technique. A beginner shouldn't suddenly take on a minimum of 3 miles, and it doesn't have to be at the same time every day.
Original post by Surnia
A healthy rate of weight loss is up to 1kg a week, not as much as you are recommending and not when we don't know whether the OP even needs to lose weight.

That article isn't 'everything' about running; no advice on safety, warm-ups, shoes, technique. A beginner shouldn't suddenly take on a minimum of 3 miles, and it doesn't have to be at the same time every day.

I just suggest it from my experience, i lost 7kg a month only by running the same distance at the same time...
Reply 24
Even if you don't eat, you'll just gain it back within a week after you're done losing it. Why are you rushing?
Reply 25
I need to lose so much weight that you can tell i lost weight. How do i do it in time of school? I'm 5'6 and 65kg but i want to lose 10kg in 3 weeks

1 small healthy meal a day.....that will do it. Say 800 cals a day would mean about -800 cal's a day.. or -5.600 a week.. 1 1/2lb of fat a week...

NOW will you be able to it...would you do it? NOPE. Pro's models couldn't sustain this.

So think longer term add in some exercise to help.

And do not go back to your fattie ways after!
Reply 26
Original post by Gibson441
I just suggest it from my experience, i lost 7kg a month only by running the same distance at the same time...

B*S*...unless you ran a marathon every day....Typical social media lies
Reply 27
Original post by JustSmalltalk
It's really not healthy to lose weight that fast and if you do it's possible you'll just put it on again.

Would recommend giving this a read on how to lost weight healthily.

oh..WHY not?

I'd rather lose it fast than the slow one step forward, one step back...
any how i'll bet op tried for a day then gave up.
Reply 28
And how are you supposed to know how much you burn

it's 1600 - 2200 per day.....
Women lower. men higher that's it!!! (and 2,200 is a 20 year old muscular male...about 2%)

Oh and the way I see most overweighter's eat they can consume that much in one meal
Reply 29
I really need to lose weight, i was skinnier before quarantine. I dont want to seem fat

Think about how you manged to put so much fat on..Then do the opposite. Simple.
Snack
Eat ***
Eat too often
Eat too much
Drink ****
Not move.
Watch TV
Why do you need to lose weight so much? 56kg isn't unhealthy at all. You shouldn't care what people think. I'm so tired of this being such a big issue. As long as it isn't detrimental to your health, you shouldn't feel the need to lose so much weight in such little time. If I'm being honest, most people really don't care about how much weight you gain or lose. They have more important stuff going on
Original post by jim9909
oh..WHY not?

I'd rather lose it fast than the slow one step forward, one step back...
any how i'll bet op tried for a day then gave up.

Losing weight slowly is the best way and most permanent way to lose weight.
Reply 32
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
Losing weight slowly is the best way and most permanent way to lose weight.

Who told you this?

WHY?

Never mind. I have no fat to lose....
Original post by jim9909
Who told you this?

WHY?

Never mind. I have no fat to lose....

Losing weight quickly has been shown to cause rebound to an even higher weight and causes more muscle loss.
It just makes me sad that there are people here who encourage weight loss when they don't know the person or what their true weight, height, etc are. This is where eating disorders, issues with mental health and just plain and simple negative consequences to giving uninformed advice are bred.
You aren't overweight but if you want to lose 10kg in 3 weeks lots of exercise and limb amputations might help.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest