SMiya22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
In September I will do GCSE English language and maths foundation. I used to kick out of GCSE course, I was struggling and had difficult learning and sadly my college doesn’t offer GCSE candidates exam in September. Try to Research a GCSE private candidates exam center in London but all are so expensive. Please does everyone know where I can find a cheap GCSE private candidates exam center in London?
silverflowers
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SMiya22)
In September I will do GCSE English language and maths foundation. I used to kick out of GCSE course, I was struggling and had difficult learning and sadly my college doesn’t offer GCSE candidates exam in September. Try to Research a GCSE private candidates exam center in London but all are so expensive. Please does everyone know where I can find a cheap GCSE private candidates exam center in London?
hiya! i don't live in london and i don't have any experience as a private candidate, but have you looked at colleges? some colleges near me will either pay for people's resits and help them along whilst they study for other courses or will allow you to take the exam there as a private candidate. they also often provide teaching for adult private candidates (at a cost). are there any colleges like this near you that you could talk to?
SMiya22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by silverflowers)
hiya! i don't live in london and i don't have any experience as a private candidate, but have you looked at colleges? some colleges near me will either pay for people's resits and help them along whilst they study for other courses or will allow you to take the exam there as a private candidate. they also often provide teaching for adult private candidates (at a cost). are there any colleges like this near you that you could talk to?
thanks for your response, I will try to find some colleges and ask them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
6.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (6)
19.35%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (3)
9.68%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
9.68%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
35.48%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (6)
19.35%

Watched Threads