The Student Room Group

Cambridge International A Level

Hi all,

My current qualification is not considered as sufficient to apply for medicine course at Cambridge so I am required to give A Level. Being from outside of UK, I would be giving Cambridge International A level as private candidate.

I would be giving A Level as well as BMAT next year.

I am listing the books suggested by Cambridge for the A Level. Please share your views as to how are these books.

Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry by Peter Cann

Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology Coursebook by Mary Jones

Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick Halliday or Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics (Collins)

Are these books sufficient? If you want to suggest some other books then please do so.

Thank you for reading my thread.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Hi, I feel I posted the question in the right forum. It's A levels question hence asked here. If its wrong then please advise as to where shall I post it or if possible you kindly move it to the correct place.

Quick Reply

Latest