How to redice weight-10kg loss

Watch
Anisha23456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

How do I reduce my weight through doing which exercise?

Three weeks I tried doing just dance and i am curious how much kgs just dance reduces weight by?

Also,recentl I have been eating a lot and I cnat control my eating disorder.

Please suggest ways to control eatinf disorder and exercises that genuinely reduce weight by 10 kg, proven facts that I can do while coming and entering into the new normal life post lockdown and full new normal schedule.

Thanks,in advance.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Work out your TDEE and eat 500 calories below that figure. That's what would be called a 'caloric deficit'. It doesn't matter how much you exercise. Having a caloric deficit is the most important thing.
For more information about how to have a safe and healthy deficit, follow below:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6623468
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please go and see a doctor about your eating disorder. It's best to get professional help, rather than directly from a site like this, when you feel this way about food. Talk them as well about any concerns over your weight; they can say if you actually do need to lose weight or whether you are healthy as you are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (22)
23.4%
No (72)
76.6%

Watched Threads