Want more information about this university?
zjeh29
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I will be studying economics at aston and was wondering if there are any current students who can tell me what the course is generally like.

And if lecture materials would be available before hand so that I am able to print them off.
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zjeh29)
I will be studying economics at aston and was wondering if there are any current students who can tell me what the course is generally like.

And if lecture materials would be available before hand so that I am able to print them off.
Hi there,

I don't study economics so I can't say specifically what it's like at Aston as an economics student. But I have been at Aston for two degrees and so far it has been a great experience with challenging course material, I can't imagine that economics would be any different. You also get a lot of support from the staff as its a relatively small university.
Lecture materials are generally available online well before the lecture time so that normally gives you enough time to print them off.

*Ethel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (12)
20%
No (48)
80%

Watched Threads