kkayvon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The college i enrolled said they'll send a proof of enrollment on 20th Aug 6pm and I still havent got it, should I be worried.

(P. S I'm being a little anxious and impatient because I'm an international student so everything will be a rush for me such as dropping out of my local school, booking a flight)
ClaudiaVan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi

There may be delays as so many systems and students applying and enrolling at the same time may cause services to be a little slower than expected.

If you don’t hear anything by mid day tomorrow you may wish to email them or phone and find out.
kkayvon
Rep:
?
(Original post by ClaudiaVan)
Hi

There may be delays as so many systems and students applying and enrolling at the same time may cause services to be a little slower than expected.

If you don’t hear anything by mid day tomorrow you may wish to email them or phone and find out.
Thank you, i also wanna ask that i only applied to two colleges should i enrol in both, but if i get confirmed by both colleges, i can just drop out from one right?
kkayvon
Rep:
?
I mean i have i enrolled in one already and was waiting for proof of enrollment at 6pm,another havent enrolled yet
ClaudiaVan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kkayvon)
Thank you, i also wanna ask that i only applied to two colleges should i enrol in both, but if i get confirmed by both colleges, i can just drop out from one right?
I have never seen or heard of anyone attend 2 colleges at the same time. Go for the one that you think is the best for you!
kkayvon
Rep:
?
(Original post by ClaudiaVan)
I have never seen or heard of anyone attend 2 colleges at the same time. Go for the one that you think is the best for you!
Oh no, not attend both, but just send enrolment form only, and if by any chance both colleges accept and then choose one, we can do that?
The-judge-16
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The college i enrolled said they'll send a proof of enrollment on 20th Aug 6pm and I still havent got it, should I be worried.

(P. S I'm being a little anxious and impatient because I'm an international student so everything will be a rush for me such as dropping out of my local school, booking a flight)
Did you enroll at shooters hill?
ClaudiaVan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh no, not attend both, but just send enrolment form only, and if by any chance both colleges accept and then choose one, we can do that?
I’d say phone them up or email them and check.
kkayvon
Rep:
?
(Original post by The-judge-16)
Did you enroll at shooters hill?
Yeah, waiting for proof of enrollment
The-judge-16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, waiting for proof of enrollment
I was rejected from that college!! Just because i have a 4 in English language and not a 5! They got back to me yesterday at 5pm. Maybe you should contact them? What a levels have you applied for?
kkayvon
Rep:
?
I was rejected from that college!! Just because i have a 4 in English language and not a 5! They got back to me yesterday at 5pm. Maybe you should contact them? What a levels have you applied for?
Im applying for GCSE Study Programme, I'll reach out to them today
kkayvon
Rep:
?
Do you think the college will start face to face lessons or still online class
The-judge-16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you think the college will start face to face lessons or still online class
Probably face to face lessons.
kkayvon
Rep:
?
Probably face to face lessons.
I emailed the shooters hill, they said my grades have not been verified by NARIC and someone will reach out to me on Monday from GCSE team, should i be relieved and expect to be accepted
The-judge-16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I emailed the shooters hill, they said my grades have not been verified by NARIC and someone will reach out to me on Monday from GCSE team, should i be relieved and expect to be accepted
Hopefully you will be accepted, best of luck!
kkayvon
Rep:
?
Thank you so much, hope you have a great time at college
kkayvon
Rep:
?
Hopefully you will be accepted, best of luck!
Btw when is the first day of college?
The-judge-16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you so much, hope you have a great time at college
Thanks, I’ve been accepted at another sixth form to do a levels in biology, geography and sociology.

Btw when is the first day of college?
I’m not sure, sorry.
kkayvon
Rep:
?
I’m not sure, sorry.
Oh so you wont study at shooters hill then, btw what is the college name you got accepted into, just curious
And btw congratulations
The-judge-16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh so you wont study at shooters hill then, btw what is the college name you got accepted into, just curious
And btw congratulations
Thank you! The college name is Harris academy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (1)
4.17%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (5)
20.83%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (3)
12.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
12.5%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (9)
37.5%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (3)
12.5%

Watched Threads