BM61O
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m a S6 student looking to pursue Either Finance and Mathematics or Accounting and Finance. I have an A in higher Maths, physics, Geography, and Computing science. And a C in higher English. In S6 I do Adv maths, Adv physics, Higher bio, Higher music. Can anyone tell me what Scottish or even English unis I could get accepted in with my grades? And does anyone think I should switch my subjects around?
Advertisement
SchuylerSister22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you look on UCAS you can see all the courses throughout the UK and then compare your results to the grade requirements to see if you'd get in- it will also tell you if there's any subjects you particularly need
BigManTing94
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Im pretty sure you could get to any university in scotland with your current grades, cant say I know much about any english unis though. As far as im aware they want you to do 3 adv highers but im not too sure.
Advertisement
Larissa14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah with 4 As you can get into any scottish unis even edinburgh/glasgow/ st andrews
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads