The Student Room Group

epq research survey

hi guys,
i'm currently undertaking research for my extended project qualification into the healing power of music and how the music we listen to on a daily basis impact our feelings of mental and physical distress, especially stress and anxiety.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd41dNHi8aRUZHN9x8luDLSMNBmwQ58AZ5P4pWJ2lN1nKhElw/viewform

the survey attached is a questionnaire in which you will be expected to listen to five pieces of music and answer the additional questions based on how you interpreted the pieces that you have listened to. it takes just over 15 minutes in total including the time taken to listen to the songs, and you can choose to remain anonymous if you wish. i would really appreciate it if anyone could take the time to contribute their ideas to my research so that i can have a decent number of varied responses to present once i have completed my project!
thank you! :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
also - i only have about a week and a half to get this done, so i really need help as soon as possible to get more responses, any that are submitted up to that point will be counted for my project :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest