AsianJam
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi, following the recent government announcement my current grades for A-level is BCC and Lancaster University has not rejected or given me a place yet. I know that this university will most likely reject me but is there any one that actually been accepted into Lancaster Uni with a BCC or lower through clearing. My chosen course was entrepreneurship and management and they gave me an offer of ABB.
Last edited by AsianJam; 11 months ago
Blan1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
What was your conditional offer and which course?
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
wat course
AsianJam
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blan1)
What was your conditional offer and which course?
ABB and it was for entrepreneurship and management
AsianJam
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
wat course
It was for entrepreneurship and management, my offer was ABB
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by AsianJam)
Hi, following the recent government announcement my current grades for A-level is BCC and Lancaster University has not rejected or given me a place yet. I know that this university will most likely reject me but is there any one that actually been accepted into Lancaster Uni with a BCC or lower through clearing. My chosen course was entrepreneurship and management and they gave me an offer of ABB.
Hi AsianJam,
Lancaster closed for clearing on Monday. At the moment, we're trying to honour any grades for those who put Lancaster as firm or insurance and their CAGs now meet the criteria. We won't be reassessing CAG grades for those who applied through clearing. Since you've not had a response, I'd recommend emailing, but please note that we're no longer taking applications through clearing, so unless Lancaster was your firm/insurance and your CAG meet the requirements, or we have already accepted a place through clearing or adjustment, it is unlikely we can offer you a place at this stage.
You can email to find out here: [email protected]
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Klevis123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AsianJam)
Did U get in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (34)
15.11%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (69)
30.67%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (27)
12%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (19)
8.44%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.78%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
26.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.33%

Watched Threads