student support arrangement question on ucas

Watch this thread
johncooper1975
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have chosen 02 UK student finance, but the question is Student Support Arrangements with a drop down menu for different areas in the UK, do I just choose the one nearest to me?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Don’t guess. Find out what council your home postcode is in.
johncooper1975
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My home and the university are both in Hertfordshire, which is one of the options on the drop down menu. Shall I choose that one.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by johncooper1975)
My home and the university are both in Hertfordshire, which is one of the options on the drop down menu. Shall I choose that one.
Don't GUESS
Find out which council your HOME postcode is in
Put your postcode in here: https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council

Local authority areas can be counter intuitive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (64)
16%
The paper was reasonable (194)
48.5%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.5%

Watched Threads