The Student Room Group

2021 GCSE exams

I can’t be the only one panicking & stressing OUT about taking my exams next year right???? Like I’m trying really hard not to think about it too much even because I start panicking & stressing out A LOT but like it feels like so much weight is on my shoulders because I feel like there’s so much pressure on me (that I mostly put on myself) to do really good. Help anyone😭
Reply 1
Original post by Chanae.xo
I can’t be the only one panicking & stressing OUT about taking my exams next year right???? Like I’m trying really hard not to think about it too much even because I start panicking & stressing out A LOT but like it feels like so much weight is on my shoulders because I feel like there’s so much pressure on me (that I mostly put on myself) to do really good. Help anyone😭

Don’t be scared, I’m also in the same Situation as you. Try to prepare for GCSE, buy GCSE’s book and textbook 📚 and everything will be alright just be hardworking

start revising early- even 30 min of revision a day from September is a lot better than doing hours of revision in March-April, and putting pressure on yourself even more
channel your stress into motivation to aim high for your gcse
have a good work/life balance
at the end it will all pay off!
Reply 3

Hi,

You don't need to worry at all. I know GCSEs seem like the end of the world but honestly you should not stress about them. I moved to England from France 6 months before my GCSEs last year and had to learn the entire curriculum almost by myself. I ended up with 999888776 ! So do not worry about it!

Quick Reply

Latest