Right Wing people what is your most “Left Wing” view?

Watch
OnTheMound
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I despise fox hunters and think they should be flogged in front of their families for hunting in such a cowardly way.

So I am pro emvironment.

I support the NHS and resent deeply vile Americans abusing it, because their own health care “system” is dreadful.

I fully support all foreign nationals being charged to use the NHS, especially Americans as they are exploiters by nature and have to be kept in check.

So I am pro national good over capitalist degenerates.
Last edited by OnTheMound; 1 month ago
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OnTheMound)
I despise fox hunters and think they should be flogged in front of their families for hunting in such a cowardly way.

So I am pro emvironment.

I support the NHS and resent deeply vile Americans abusing it, because their own health care “system” is dreadful.

I fully support all foreign nationals being charged to use the NHS, especially Americans as they are exploiters by nature and have to be kept in check.

Thank god your naive views are not in power and let's hope they never will be.

We cannot public flog people willy nilly, the next leader might start publically flogging you for denying free healthcare to foreign nationals healthcare or your borderline racist comments of American people.
imlikeahermit
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Negative income tax.
OnTheMound
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)

We cannot public flog people willy nilly, the next leader might start publically flogging you for denying free healthcare to foreign nationals healthcare or your borderline racist comments of American people.
Americans are not a race, you clown. You are a racist to black people certainly though.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Americans are not a race, you clown. You are a racist to black people certainly though.
That's why I said borderline :rolleyes:

Have to laugh at the "how can I be racist, mx is not a race" statement" ok your showing bigoted prejudice, that's much better isn't it? :facepalm:
Kitten in boots
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)

You've fallen victim to a very obvious troll.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

So I am pro emvironment.

Not liking fox hunters does not make you 'pro environment' and punishing a nationality for some imagined slight does not make you 'pro national good' as opposed to a xenophobe.
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The UK should do something about climate change and should subsidise British green technology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads