ZeeMaame
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MissC*)
Also just received my provisional offer. My score was 38 to answer my own question 😅
Wow and you only just did your interview last week. Congratulations ☺
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ZeeMaame)
Wow and you only just did your interview last week. Congratulations ☺
Thank you! Yes, they are moving a lot faster than the Work Coach applications. Perhaps this role will be training the new WC's 🤔
FrankaG96!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone!Congratulations on everyone's offers, my friend also got her offer today for learning coach! I applied for the Job Coach position and interviewed (pre-recorded) on the 13th of this month. On the online portal my application simply says "interview slot booked" anyone else experiencing this?
Last edited by FrankaG96!; 4 weeks ago
PrittyVacant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by FrankaG96!)
Hi everyone!Congratulations on everyone's offers, my friend also got her offer today for learning coach! I applied for the Job Coach position and interviewed (pre-recorded) on the 13th of this month. On the online portal my application simply says "interview slot booked" anyone else experiencing this?
Did you apply for NE? I did my interview on 13th for WC role too. Mine still says ‘interview slot booked’ too.

There are various WC threads for this current campaign

I think it’s about 4-5 weeks from the interview deadline for offers. Some have found out, but they were internal applicants. No one external has found out bar some external candidates for bilingual WC roles (1 week turnaround for those, so must be desperate for them to make offers so quickly!)
FrankaG96!
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PrittyVacant)
Did you apply for NE? I did my interview on 13th for WC role too. Mine still says ‘interview slot booked’ too.

There are various WC threads for this current campaign

I think it’s about 4-5 weeks from the interview deadline for offers. Some have found out, but they were internal applicants. No one external has found out bar some external candidates for bilingual WC roles (1 week turnaround for those, so must be desperate for them to make offers so quickly!)
Yeah NE! I’m glad to know somebody else’s job portal has stayed the same- was worried something would be up with it! 4-5 weeks seems a long time when they said start date would be Sep, maybe they’ve changed the goal posts a little. I’m happy to wait really I am just so inpatient- maybe it’ll help me work on my patience skills!! 😋
Jako23
Report 4 weeks ago
Bizarre. I’ve yet to receive any update. I’m assuming I will get a rejection - although I thought those would be let known first. Maybe 29 was the cut off point for the reserve list, as I got 28. Oh well, congrats to the those who have received offers!
Nikj87
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer. I’m on the reserve list so fingers crossed it turns into an offer before the deadline. Just out of interest, which locations did you choose?
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lauren007)
Hi everyone, congratulations on all of the offers. Has anyone else still not heard back? I scored 41 and am still waiting. Did my interview back at the end of July too, with the portal on 'application under review' for a couple of weeks now.
If that's the score you got I'd get in contact with them asap as that's an incredibly high score and there's no way you didn't get the job.
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nikj87)
Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer. I’m on the reserve list so fingers crossed it turns into an offer before the deadline. Just out of interest, which locations did you choose?
I put Manchester as my first choice and then Middleton and then Bolton. I only want Manchester though. Putting the other two was an act of desperation on my part
Jako23
Report 3 weeks ago
Right, I'm definitely confused now. I never remember there being an advertisement for Northern regions? I applied for one where the only three options were down south: London, Watford, and Harlow, I think. Were there two separate applications? Perhaps Southern regions have not been allocated which will explain why some haven't received any update? If anyone is working down South, correct me if I'm mis-speculating.
Budcat
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jako23)
Bizarre. I’ve yet to receive any update. I’m assuming I will get a rejection - although I thought those would be let known first. Maybe 29 was the cut off point for the reserve list, as I got 28. Oh well, congrats to the those who have received offers!
Thank you! I think it must only be the Northern regions who found out on Thursday, I was NE. I hope you hear soon and good luck!

(Original post by paulastamp)
I met the required standard but they 'can't offer me a position at the moment' so have put me on the reserve list. My score was 29. Well done & good luck to everyone else!
Sorry to hear that, does that mean you're definitely doing mental health nursing? That sounds brilliant!
Congratulations! Great to hear they're letting people know today. Can I ask, what was your score and how did they inform you?
Congratulations! I saw someone on here with a really good score hadn't heard which is making me nervous that there has been another error, I feel like I'm holding my breath until a formal offer comes through! I'm going to email them and ask if they know if start dates have been pushed back a couple of weeks or longer.
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Budcat)
Thank you! I think it must only be the Northern regions who found out on Thursday, I was NE. I hope you hear soon and good luck!

Sorry to hear that, does that mean you're definitely doing mental health nursing? That sounds brilliant!

Congratulations! I saw someone on here with a really good score hadn't heard which is making me nervous that there has been another error, I feel like I'm holding my breath until a formal offer comes through! I'm going to email them and ask if they know if start dates have been pushed back a couple of weeks or longer.
It'll be good to know what they say. I'm currently staying down South with family so waiting to get a start date before I head back up North.
Zee66
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey so I just came across this thread. I applied for this role too- similar experience to many in regards to timescales, the feedback showing before the offer etc (such a weird experience as it’s my first time applying for civil service roles). Seems to have moved quicker than other CS applications I was reading threads on though!I requested a discussion before accepting the offer and spoke to a lady who said the start days are likely to be end of September and also said it’s likely to be working from home for now. I’m based in the north west so this could differ across regions but just thought I’d pop it here in case it’s of any help to anyone! Congrats to all who got offers and good luck to those waiting!
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Zee66)
Hey so I just came across this thread. I applied for this role too- similar experience to many in regards to timescales, the feedback showing before the offer etc (such a weird experience as it’s my first time applying for civil service roles). Seems to have moved quicker than other CS applications I was reading threads on though!I requested a discussion before accepting the offer and spoke to a lady who said the start days are likely to be end of September and also said it’s likely to be working from home for now. I’m based in the north west so this could differ across regions but just thought I’d pop it here in case it’s of any help to anyone! Congrats to all who got offers and good luck to those waiting!
Are you still waiting for your checks to go through? Also, did you ask anything about training? I'm guessing we'll have to go to an office to present our ID in person and collect a laptop etc.
Zee66
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you still waiting for your checks to go through? Also, did you ask anything about training? I'm guessing we'll have to go to an office to present our ID in person and collect a laptop etc.
Yeah, I only sent them through on Monday but someone rang me today to send through another bank letter as mine wasn’t dated. Hoping it doesn’t delay me too much!

I didn’t ask about training but I was given a start date of around 28th September. Have you had any other updates?
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Zee66)
Yeah, I only sent them through on Monday but someone rang me today to send through another bank letter as mine wasn’t dated. Hoping it doesn’t delay me too much!

I didn’t ask about training but I was given a start date of around 28th September. Have you had any other updates?
None, they've contacted me a couple times about evidence but that's it. Going to email and ask about stay dates aswell now though and see if it's the same as you were told.
Zee66
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
None, they've contacted me a couple times about evidence but that's it. Going to email and ask about stay dates aswell now though and see if it's the same as you were told.
Let me know what they say! I’m flexible to start whenever but I was asked when’s the earliest I can start so I guess it’ll depend on personal circumstances
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Zee66)
Let me know what they say! I’m flexible to start whenever but I was asked when’s the earliest I can start so I guess it’ll depend on personal circumstances
Will do. Did you speak to someone on the phone or just via email? I guess they don't want to give us too many details until we pass all the checks but I feel like I'm in limbo!
Zee66
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Will do. Did you speak to someone on the phone or just via email? I guess they don't want to give us too many details until we pass all the checks but I feel like I'm in limbo!
On the phone as I wanted to ask the question before accepting as I know some roles make you wait quite some time before actually starting
adetayo_tp
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi I'm just coming across this post, I scored 34 and on the reserve list. I think my location let me down. I chose Stoke-on-Trent
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads