The Student Room Group

finding other people in my accomodation

Anyone starting UWE Bristol or Bristol uni in 2020 (October) and staying in cherry court, or possibly nearby? Would be nice to maybe get to know some flatmates
Sorry. Couldn't reject my unconditional Cambridge offer.

Spoiler

Original post by chrisfrank

Spoiler

how modest lol

Nobody asked.
Original post by chrisfrank

Spoiler

oh that's cool I got 1 A* and three As but I'm not going to a university that was built on slavery and refuses to acknowledge it or pay reparations :smile: But have fun hanging out with Tories for 3 years in a university that uses its prestige to excuse its many violations xx
For God's sake. .. :facepalm:

Thread only got worse now.
Original post by Annabel23123
Anyone starting UWE Bristol or Bristol uni in 2020 (October) and staying in cherry court, or possibly nearby? Would be nice to maybe get to know some flatmates

Hey fellow flatmate! What course are you taking?
Original post by azri_halias
Hey fellow flatmate! What course are you taking?

Hiya! I'm taking english language and linguistics :smile: how about you?
Original post by Annabel23123
Hiya! I'm taking english language and linguistics :smile: how about you?

That's cool! I'm taking graphic design. :biggrin: Hey, if you dont mind me asking, are you a Bristol local? I'm an international student so it'd be great if I know someone from the same accommodation who can show me around or hang out with! Haha :smile:
Original post by azri_halias
That's cool! I'm taking graphic design. :biggrin: Hey, if you dont mind me asking, are you a Bristol local? I'm an international student so it'd be great if I know someone from the same accommodation who can show me around or hang out with! Haha :smile:

not a Bristol local but I've been there a couple times. graphic design sounds really fun! I just sent you a private message incase u wanted to talk easier rather than over this post

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending