Tips for accepting my small boobiesss ahah?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I’m 18 and a 32C (they look smaller than that tho) and Im soo insecure about them I look so flat. Anyone got tips on how to accept them/make them look better in outfits? Thanks x
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 18 and a 32C (they look smaller than that tho) and Im soo insecure about them I look so flat. Anyone got tips on how to accept them/make them look better in outfits? Thanks x
Wear a push up bra
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Be safe in the knowledge that gravity wont be so cruel to them whilst your 'well endowed' friends will find them dragging along the pavement one day
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
All bodies are beautiful and your boobs are beautiful no matter how big or small they are. And I am sure you rock all your outfits so don't stress so much about them.

I have big fallen boobs and I used to hate them. But they are just boobs! They are beautiful no matter what.

Tbh, what made me accept my boobs is how tire I was of all the bullsh*it... I was tired of getting worried of what I could wear or not and feeling insecure. I can promise you that nobody cares about your boobs, and you shouldn't either! Because they are fine and you can wear any clothes you want with or without bra.

I know it is easier to say than to do it, but it will get better, promise.

So enjoy your body and your boobs!
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
as a guy small boobs are genuinely sexier on the right bodies - admittedly slimmer, most guys like the model look. i will copy and paste what i said a while ago that boobs simply have to match the figure - on a curvy woman you want big boobs like Kim Kardashian, but imagine someone like Cara Delevingne with them, she would look ridiculous like a blow up doll
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
They wont hurt when you run for the bus, you can exercise without worrying about them, they will never sag, they will probably grow if you get pregnant one day, you can always have a boob job later if you want, you can wear lots of cute, boyish tops.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
thThey wont hurt when you run for the bus, you can exercise without worrying about them, they will never sag, they will probably grow if you get pregnant one day, you can always have a boob job later if you want, you can wear lots of cute, boyish tops.
this is sooooooooooo true...
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
C's are totally okay. EVERY boob size is okay!

a) they won't sag, and
b) you can wear cute tops braless which the big booby girls cannot do
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Don’t have a boob job. It’s fine.
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi there
I always want to tell my viewpoint with this kind of thread but I do not know how to relate the cup ( C, DD, A...) to their equivalent in size
If someone could enlighten me their...
But op I think, boobs size is just relative. It is the same for men manhood size. They worry about it and think their too small down there.
So I think the best thing would be for man to meet a woman who will not mind his manhood size and for you a woman to meet a man who will not mind her boobs or bum size.
But the thing is we all have our preferences when looking for a partner; what we find sexy, what we find attractive so...
Some men will love your boobs the way they are while others will want bigger ones
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
32C = perfect.

Why are you insecure about having a perfect and gorgeously attractive and sexy breast size?

Wear tight tops or figure hugging outfits to attract the eye to your wonderfully alluring body.
Wear whatever bra is most comfortable for you. It's worth getting one professionally fitted and just the right size for you. And then using that as a template for any further bras that you buy.
ker2000
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Isn't 32C about average? I would have thought that would be just about ideal. It's certainly not small (not that theres anything wrong with being smaller than that ofc), and as people have said being busty has a whole load of downsides too. Just dress around your figure and you'll be fine. At 32C you can do all sorts of things with clothes that bustier girls can't do.
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
as a guy small boobs are genuinely sexier on the right bodies - admittedly slimmer, most guys like the model look. i will copy and paste what i said a while ago that boobs simply have to match the figure - on a curvy woman you want big boobs like Kim Kardashian, but imagine someone like Cara Delevingne with them, she would look ridiculous like a blow up doll
100% this!

From a guys point of view, we generally like small boobs (A-C) on slim / petite girls; and bigger boobs (D or bigger) on curvier / voluptuous girls...

... cause (pardon the pun), they're the only "real" options
Anonymous #1
Wear a push up bra
i tried this years ago but I felt like it looked way to unrealistic and obvious but it’s maybe time I give it another go! Thank you!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Napp)
Be safe in the knowledge that gravity wont be so cruel to them whilst your 'well endowed' friends will find them dragging along the pavement one day
Hahahah I love this!! Very true
Anonymous #1
All bodies are beautiful and your boobs are beautiful no matter how big or small they are. And I am sure you rock all your outfits so don't stress so much about them.

I have big fallen boobs and I used to hate them. But they are just boobs! They are beautiful no matter what.

Tbh, what made me accept my boobs is how tire I was of all the bullsh*it... I was tired of getting worried of what I could wear or not and feeling insecure. I can promise you that nobody cares about your boobs, and you shouldn't either! Because they are fine and you can wear any clothes you want with or without bra.

I know it is easier to say than to do it, but it will get better, promise.

So enjoy your body and your boobs!
Aw this is amazinghopefully with time I become like you and learn to accept them! I always assume people (especially boys) are judging me and laughing at me!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
Really? I feel like everybody I know hates small boobs I am quite petite I’m only 4’11 and weigh around 7 stone however my ribs stick out a lot so it makes them look like a b cup.
Anonymous #1
They wont hurt when you run for the bus, you can exercise without worrying about them, they will never sag, they will probably grow if you get pregnant one day, you can always have a boob job later if you want, you can wear lots of cute, boyish tops.
Never thought about them growing in pregnancy that’s gave me hope!! All the ladies in my family have big boobs so fingers crossed that’s maybe why. Thank u for ur advice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yzanne)
C's are totally okay. EVERY boob size is okay!

a) they won't sag, and
b) you can wear cute tops braless which the big booby girls cannot do
Just feel like I look like a boy x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zarek)
Don’t have a boob job. It’s fine.
A boob job is my last option! I just hate them so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (105)
13.43%
I'm not sure (35)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.82%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.43%
I'm not a current university student (382)
48.85%

Watched Threads