HELP! I want to be released from my clearing choice but UCAS track isnt updating

Watch
Rozzz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I spoke to brunel, I went through clearing with them but I decided I didnt want to go to them after. I asked to be released from my clearing choice. They said I'm released but UCAS track still says I'm being referred to Brunel still. Its taking 3 days and the other university I want to go to (Kent) is waiting for me. I need UCAS track to update so I can put in my new clearing choice. I worried it wont work out in time because I still need to sort out accommodation for Kent and clearing closes 21st aug, today. Also I got a clearing offer for Kent but that doesnt mean I'm certainly in Kent. Does anyone know what I can do about UCAS track.

All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

UPDATE: After days of me pestering they let me go
Last edited by Rozzz; 2 months ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Rozzz)
I spoke to brunel, I went through clearing with them but I decided I didnt want to go to them after. I asked to be released from my clearing choice. They said I'm released but UCAS track still says I'm being referred to Brunel still. Its taking 3 days and the other university I want to go to (Kent) is waiting for me. I need UCAS track to update so I can put in my new clearing choice. I worried it wont work out in time because I still need to sort out accommodation for Kent and clearing closes 21st aug, today. Also I got a clearing offer for Kent but that doesnt mean I'm certainly in Kent. Does anyone know what I can do about UCAS track.

All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
You need to talk to Brunel

Explain that you are referred to them through Clearing on Track and want them to REJECT you so that you can go elsewhere.

Ask for the name and job title of the person you speak to.
Rozzz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
You need to talk to Brunel

Explain that you are referred to them through Clearing on Track and want them to REJECT you so that you can go elsewhere.

Ask for the name and job title of the person you speak to.
I asked them and they rejected me but UCAS track still says that I'm being referred to Brunel. Its been like that since yesterday. Yesterday morning they said track should update midday but nothing changed. I checked today too nothing changed. Im really anxious
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Rozzz)
I asked them and they rejected me but UCAS track still says that I'm being referred to Brunel. Its been like that since yesterday. Yesterday morning they said track should update midday but nothing changed. I checked today too nothing changed. Im really anxious
If Track says you're referred then they haven't rejected you (or they haven't told UCAS that)

UCAS don't delay these things - Brunel are being slow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.18%
I'm not sure (59)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (375)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (624)
48.9%

Watched Threads