Ikram mary
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone, I just want to know how to solve my problem .
I cant wake up at the morning no matter what I do (sleeping early, make a plan for the next day, having important work to do) and I spend most of the day lying on the bed.
I have been trying to change this for more than two months but it stills go to worst.
My life now is ruined and also my feelings.
If I completelike this, i'will fail my semester and probably the year.
I got really tired of trying.
Anyone faced this before and how can I overcome it?
Thank you all.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I've been like that before, but with me I seaked medical advice and It turned out I was low on vitamin d and caused me to have low moods, insomnia, constantly tired all the time so maybe it's worth requesting for a blood test? Also jogging has helped me get everything off my mind
safaahmed33
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Try to find a work space that is not your bedroom if you can e.g a place you can sit and do work rather than sitting on a bed.
Put away distractions like phones and try to uninstall distracting apps like social media. Install extensions like Pause on your laptop/computer which block distracting websites for a certain time.
Wake early- have short breaks but not too many. Use the pomodoro technique to try to complete tasks without tiring yourself out.
Do exercise to help you feel less tired and get fresh air.
If you continuously feel tired, get medical advice because you might have an iron deficiency and they can prescribe you tablets after doing blood tests.
josie71202
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's definitely worth getting a blood test if your fatigued
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.64%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.55%
I need help with my personal statement (82)
41.41%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.58%

Watched Threads