Computer Science PwC Degree Apprenticeship OFFER HOLDERS 2020

Watch
umxair
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Starting this forum for all the offer holders for the PwC degree apprenticeship at Leeds or Birmingham (or any other uni) starting in 2020.
Just wanna get to know you guys and hopefully start the year off right and help each other out with any questions. Feel free to chat!

UPDATE: DM me on ig for the group chat
IG: @umxair
PEACE !
Last edited by umxair; 6 months ago
student1602
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by umxair)
Starting this forum for all the offer holders for the PwC degree apprenticeship at Leeds or Birmingham (or any other uni) starting in 2020.
Just wanna get to know you guys and hopefully start the year off right and help each other out with any questions. Feel free to chat!

I'm at Leeds uni and achieved A*AB. I did my assessment centre on 26th Feb and i'm pretty sure my time slot was at 12 or 12:30 (the midday one). I can't remember my group but we did our meeting first and question panel second. i was in a group of guys and ngl we all smashed it. I never got a chance to get your contact info so if you think you recognise me, DM me somehow (not sure if u can do that here) IG: @umxair
PEACE !
direct message me to join the insta gc for UoB and pwc people!!
drlakhy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have made a big mistake and applied to the standard computer science BSc for September 2021 entry, is there any way I would be able to transfer to the PwC degree apprenticeship when I get to university
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads