Official UCL Postgraduate Applicants 2021 Thread

Watch
gvgvgvgvgv
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Good luck everyone. Keep us updated. As soon as i have any answer, i'll share it with you.
jamesli322
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Krishna235)
yeah but no decision yet
feels like it will be at the further end of the time range (i.e. 6 weeks after), judging from the insights in this thread so far...
Miyav
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by gvgvgvgvgv)
Good luck everyone. Keep us updated. As soon as i have any answer, i'll share it with you.
i will keep you all posted. many thanks and wishing you all best luck. i am really feeling worried ๐Ÿ˜ž
deja97
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've been trying to send my application for almost a week now but the website is not working
jamesli322
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know if it's ok to apply to multiple programs at once?

So far I've already applied for MSc Computational Statistics & Machine Learning, and looking to apply for both MSc Machine Learning / MSc Data Science & Machine Learning (opening applications tomorrow). But given the similarity structure of the program, most probably goes to the same admission team and would that be considered separately or altogether?
Miyav
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
any feedback yet? i don't know if there is any way of improving my chances of being accepted... 25% is really poor and i look up some ucl computer science msc students through LinkedIn. almost all have engineering bachelor's. what do you think about Bristol ? is it prestigious ,as well?
Krishna235
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Miyav)
any feedback yet? i don't know if there is any way of improving my chances of being accepted... 25% is really poor and i look up some ucl computer science msc students through LinkedIn. almost all have engineering bachelor's. what do you think about Bristol ? is it prestigious ,as well?
Bristol is a russell group university too. It's defo prestigious
nethiya07
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi there, is anyone having problems paying their application fee? Seems like the online payment system is under maintenance.
jamesli322
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations! Looks like the cue is to look for the status change to 'Currently being processed by Admissions'
riddhi.l
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Okay, so this means offers are beginning to roll out now! Best of luck everyone
riddhi.l
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh wow! Congratulations to you
Miyav
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
congrats!!! yesterday i wrote to a UCL computer science Master student and asked the process. she told me not to wait till the end of January for the feedback as it is really slow. i think it really depends on the department. still waiting...
jamesli322
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Miyav)
congrats!!! yesterday i wrote to a UCL computer science Master student and asked the process. she told me not to wait till the end of January for the feedback as it is really slow. i think it really depends on the department. still waiting...
do you mean results will come back until end of January instead of the intended six weeks time length? let's still be hopeful though.
Miyav
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jamesli322)
do you mean results will come back until end of January instead of the intended six weeks time length? let's still be hopeful though.
for the computer science she told me that process is really slow. she got the offer at the end of January after the Christmas holiday. i think it is really up to the department. some receive less applications and return quicker others receive more and it takes more time to process. i am really worried
jamesli322
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Miyav)
for the computer science she told me that process is really slow. she got the offer at the end of January after the Christmas holiday. i think it is really up to the department. some receive less applications and return quicker others receive more and it takes more time to process. i am really worried
I was thinking of waiting for the results to come out first before I apply to another program to save some application fees...looks like best bet is to apply all at once then.
Miyav
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I was thinking of waiting for the results to come out first before I apply to another program to save some application fees...looks like best bet is to apply all at once then.
i did the exact thing and applied for all related programs at the same time. didn't want to risk it
gvgvgvgvgv
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Any updates guys?
Brebs
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations! Looks like the cue is to look for the status change to 'Currently being processed by Admissions'
So, is everyone's application on "under assessment" at the moment?
unanimousacronym
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Brebs)
So, is everyone's application on "under assessment" at the moment?
Yup. It says "Application under assessment"
gvgvgvgvgv
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yep, still there...I think its over for today.. i will check again tomorrow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (14)
10.07%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (3)
2.16%
Finding the time to revise (9)
6.47%
Finding the motivation (42)
30.22%
Getting distracted (17)
12.23%
Procrastination (53)
38.13%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.72%

Watched Threads