The Student Room Group

accomodation in surrey

Hi! I am looking for some to take over my contract for a premium accessible king studio. The building is just finished and the room has never been used by someone. The contact starts from 12/09/2020-04/09/21, also there is a flexible start date. It's 370 pounds per week. the deposit is already paid and will not be charged. It is only 5 minutes walk from the University of Surrey, 8 minutes to the Guildford train station and 15 minutes to Town center. The building include gym, cinema room and study spaces.
If you are interested please contact me.
Original post by serauzen
Hi! I am looking for some to take over my contract for a premium accessible king studio. The building is just finished and the room has never been used by someone. The contact starts from 12/09/2020-04/09/21, also there is a flexible start date. It's 370 pounds per week. the deposit is already paid and will not be charged. It is only 5 minutes walk from the University of Surrey, 8 minutes to the Guildford train station and 15 minutes to Town center. The building include gym, cinema room and study spaces.
If you are interested please contact me.

moved your thread into find your flatmates :smile:
You should also check out student accommodation and university of surrey :fyi:
Cheese :bump:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending