The Student Room Group

I hate my job but can't get out of it

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dunnig Kruger
She's being paid in peanuts.
It's easy to get the peanut to pound sterling conversion rate wrong.

Why do you think the OP is a female person? Because they earn less then their partner? That's just so *beeping* sexist.
just wondering what are the highest paid jobs that a graduate can get straight out of uni?
Original post by Anonymous
just wondering what are the highest paid jobs that a graduate can get straight out of uni?

That’s a bit random
Reply 23

It's difficult to say with authority unless you have access to the relevant data from every sector, but I do know that there are people working in the City who are earning 6 figure salaries within 4 or 5 years of leaving University.
Original post by Kerzen
It's difficult to say with authority unless you have access to the relevant data from every sector, but I do know that there are people working in the City who are earning 6 figure salaries within 4 or 5 years of leaving University.

and what do those people do?
Reply 25
and what do those people do?

I've been told that some of the best paid ones create the software used by individual companies to trade in currencies, shares etc.

Something which I think is true is that, if you are able to make other people a lot of money very quickly, you will be paid a lot of money yourself to do so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending