1) What A Levels are you taking from September (or other eligible qualifications)?
Bio, Chem, English (the odd one out of my combination
) + EPQ
2) What course at Cambridge do you have your eyes on? And why?
It will probabely be NatSci, as it goes over a broad range of science from which I can then chose what to 'specialise
' in later on.
3) What grades did you get at GCSE? Are you retaking any?
9998888776 + A*
4) Why Cambridge specifically? and why not Oxford?
In Oxford, I would have to chose one science, and dedicate myself to that, unlike Cambridge.
5) Which admissions tests do you have to sit, and when will you start preparing for them?
NSAA - I am not too sure when to start, but I am aware that it is sat in November.
6) What have you done in lockdown to help your studies and potentially your application to Cambridge?
I tutored someone in geography and science? I did a MOOC in creativity & innovation, which had a focus on science.
7) What do you want to do with your degree from Cambridge?
I would probably celebrate first that I got a degree? I seriously didn't think that far ahead
8) Have you decided which college you're applying to?
No, I haven't got my heart set on one college.