The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Official Cambridge 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
Email your college to let them know :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
But one of the options on the written work cover sheet is "examination essay" so surely it's fine?

Colleges request written work, so can set their own rules.
I have received the SAQ email from Cambridge and my college (my photo is going to look hideous) applying to Queens for Land Economy
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
Printing, filling in by hand and then scanning is fine. Alternatively, you can ask your college for a Word document version.

thanks!
Original post by dp276
Any other Corpus applicants?

Applied for HSPS at corpus! A*A*AA in bio, chem, welsh language and welsh bacc.
Original post by ideasoforder
Also there's a Cambridge English Applicants 2022 thread up and running now!

Please could you link this for me? :smile:
Please could you link this for me? :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7115148&p=96044729#post96044729

There you go : )
Did anyone receive any sort of confirmation after submitting the Applicant Additional Information Form? I didn't
Did anyone receive any sort of confirmation after submitting the Applicant Additional Information Form? I didn't

Neither
Original post by amarinth
I am! are you?

me too!

Nope, I didn't receive it. Are we meant to?
@Peterhouse Admissions (I believe!) have said that any automated emails will be sent to everyone by the end of the week:smile:

I did get an email to say thank you for submitting the SAQ

I got the confirmation email half an hour later after submitting it.

I didn't either
People doing pre interview tests, how are you feeling about them
@Peterhouse Admissions I submitted a transcript as part of the SAQ even though I acknowledged that I wasn't required to do so. Should I email my college to explain? Is it a problem? Thanks
@Peterhouse Admissions I submitted a transcript as part of the SAQ even though I acknowledged that I wasn't required to do so. Should I email my college to explain? Is it a problem? Thanks

@Christ's Admissions
Any open applicants in this thread? I'm wondering when I might expect to hear where my application was sent, especially seeing as most have already received acknowledgement emails from their respective colleges.
Original post by malwaremachine
Any open applicants in this thread? I'm wondering when I might expect to hear where my application was sent, especially seeing as most have already received acknowledgement emails from their respective colleges.

Hey, I'm an open applicant too and I sent my application a few weeks ago. I haven't heard anything back regarding college allocation, hopefully soon though! edit: just received an email from a college so they are definitely coming through now
(edited 2 years ago)