new year resolution Watch

This discussion is closed.
vavavoom86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
do people still do new year resolutions? what was your new year resolution this year(2004)? and what happened to it? (no honestly)
just in case some people still havent learned..."whats your new year resolution for 2005?"
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well my new years resolution for this year was NO SOFT DRINKS and guess what...i did it havent had a coke in ages! but this new years, instead of popping a champagne, its gona be good old coke for me..lol or dr pepper....yummmmmmm heaven! lol! my new years resolution for 2005 i think will be to become a vegetarian as it would make my moms dream come true if i turned veg!! so yeh there u have it...what are urs guys??

love ladyshort!
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
2004: Not to bite my nails
2005: To keep new years resolution...
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hadnt made one this year but for next year my resolution is to stop biting my nails (again :rolleyes: ). I told my mate that after new year if she see's me biting my nails she has to slap me sore.
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Last year's was to get healthy... failed miserably lol
This year's is to ... get healthy! I've actually got an aim though this year, doing a Lifeguarding course in March, so I've gotta be in top form for that! that's my aim people! lol
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think last years was to stop eating chocolate, cheese, caffine, most fizzy drinks and oranges.
Other then cheese and oranges when I was testing if I was ok to eat them I haven't had any of them. I think I had another one, most likely something to do with being happy or making more friends.
If I bother to make one this year, I think it will be, Go to the gym/work out more and focus on the future.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (73)
19.11%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (155)
40.58%
Nope, not that interesting (154)
40.31%

Watched Threads