The Student Room Group

i keep crying ...

i keep crying because I don't want to leave my childhood. I'm 14 and every night, i cry about this. i miss being a child :frown:((

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well, you're still a kid. Why are you crying for your childhood? Has something happened?
Are you scared of responsibility? I think it would be easier for you if you identify what you are upset about, and try to work from there. Don't worry about growing up, and stuff like that. Enjoy living in the moment. You are still technically a child for the next two-four years:smile: Make the most of it!
I know how you feeling...but bruh you still a child....like not thaaat adult, who has many responsibilities, enjoy everyday of your life, stop thinking about childhood cuz past is never gonna come and future is what you have to plan to become a hero....
I'm gonna turn 18...just telling that teen years are in some perspective best and sometimes worst...you'll know when you be at my age.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
i keep crying because I don't want to leave my childhood. I'm 14 and every night, i cry about this. i miss being a child :frown:((

It happens to me from time to time aswell the nostalgia just hits, back in the 2000s life was amazing and the only thing I looked forward to is hanging out with my friends after school . But the world improves with technology and even socially the fact that you are getting older is a pretty depressing, but that's part of life. Your only 14 and I mean after corona is finished try to go out and have some fun watch a movie, have a picnic with friends. And enjoy life, school will be alright since your not in y11 yet, so try to enjoy it a but before you have to be stressed all the time,:smile:
Imagine how those young people are feeling who are 16 and above.
Same I cried when I turned 18, I think its just the fear of responsibility, and 'growing up'
When I reached 16 I actually became scared. til that day.. I wanted to be older and older and older... but when I reached 16.. I looked at kids playing around on my birthday and it made me feel sad... I wish I could go back in time so this is why Im studying Physics to possibly make a time machine!!! :smile:
Original post by kingpin x
Imagine how those young people are feeling who are 16 and above.

are you Esra Bilgiç
Original post by maniali123
are you Esra Bilgiç

no of course she isnt!

And neither am I Engin Altan or Ertugrul but we all wish we were
if you're 14 youre still a child
Original post by bored_user:)
no of course she isnt!

so who're you?
no of course she isnt!

I'm laughing at that comment ^
I'm laughing at that comment ^

Yeah I know you are but I literally stopped laughing after Halime died and Gunduz Alp did that unforgivable act in season 5...
Yeah I know you are but I literally stopped laughing after Halime died and Gunduz Alp did that unforgivable act in season 5...

YOU RUINED IT FOR ME. I'M NEAR THE END OF SEASON 2. THANKS FOR THAT. All jokes, I knew she died in season 4 because my prick of a friend told me what happens.
YOU RUINED IT FOR ME. I'M NEAR THE END OF SEASON 2. THANKS FOR THAT. All jokes, I knew she died in season 4 because my prick of a friend told me what happens.

ahhh let me spoil it further. Dogan dies in season 3 lol
ahhh let me spoil it further. Dogan dies in season 3 lol

I knew that. As long as Turget is still fit and healthy I can die peacefully.
I knew that. As long as Turget is still fit and healthy I can die peacefully.

Well yeah he comes in Kurulus Osman you dont need to worry about him. Oh umm... well Tugtekin dies... Gokce dies... oh! BIG spoiler!!

Noyan comes back in season 4 :smile:
Well yeah he comes in Kurulus Osman you dont need to worry about him. Oh umm... well Tugtekin dies... Gokce dies... oh! BIG spoiler!!

Noyan comes back in season 4 :smile:

I knew Gokce and Tugtekin died - that was actually a sad scene. I think they should have kept Tugtekin because his storyline improved immensely. NOYAN DIDN'T DIE IN SEASON 2? I'm done.
I knew Gokce and Tugtekin died - that was actually a sad scene. I think they should have kept Tugtekin because his storyline improved immensely. NOYAN DIDN'T DIE IN SEASON 2? I'm done.

Yeah he actually doesnt. He just gets up after ertugrul take tugtekin away and then he gets up and goes to a cave and basically heals himself and swears to kill ertugrul and his kin. oh and he has a sister named alangoya who infiltrates the Kayi tribe in season 4.

Trust me season 1 and 2 are NOTHING! Season 3 and 4 just get BETTER AND BETTER!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending