anonnnnn1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
for exam questions will i get a mark if i remember the date and the name of the study but not the person who conducted the experiment?
eg for zimbardos prison exp there was a replicate- the BBC prison study made by Reicher and Haslam in 2006. So for AO3 is it okay if idont write the name?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi
I asked my teacher the same thing and no you don't get marks for the extra ones. Just learn the important ones like zimbardo/asch/milgram/meltzoff and moore with the dates. However, the evaluation ones dont matter e.g. banuazizi and mohavedi, neither do the dates. If you want to bring in the study in your evaluation, you could instead say "a replicate study of the SPE was done and produced similar results or whatever..." There's already too many names to remember so you'll be fine :rofl:
Good luck!
anonnnnn1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Hi
I asked my teacher the same thing and no you don't get marks for the extra ones. Just learn the important ones like zimbardo/asch/milgram/meltzoff and moore with the dates. However, the evaluation ones dont matter e.g. banuazizi and mohavedi, neither do the dates. If you want to bring in the study in your evaluation, you could instead say "a replicate study of the SPE was done and produced similar results or whatever..." There's already too many names to remember so you'll be fine :rofl:
Good luck!
ohhh thank you so much!!! (:
good luck to you too <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads