The Student Room Group

Need a bit of help about my university place

I have a place at a University through clearing, so it's my firm choice. I have the confirmation letter and everything, but do I have to accept it or do I just leave it?? There is only a decline button so there's no where to accept. I'm just assuming that I'm going to the uni now and I don't have to do anything else considering it's my firm.
If you look on Track and it says that your place is 'UF' that means its all confirmed, both by you and the Uni.
If its still saying 'U-' then you need to tell the Uni you are definitely accepting the place.

Enjoy!
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
If you look on Track and it says that your place is 'UF' that means its all confirmed, both by you and the Uni.
If its still saying 'U-' then you need to tell the Uni you are definitely accepting the place.

Enjoy!

Screenshot_20200822_192343_com.android.chrome.jpg it just says that. I can't see a UF or U- anywhere or maybe I'm just dumb 😭
It says it’s been confirmed, so you’re all good to go.
Original post by Olivia989
Screenshot_20200822_192343_com.android.chrome.jpg it just says that. I can't see a UF or U- anywhere or maybe I'm just dumb 😭

You probably don’t need to do anything at all but if you do have to confirm your acceptance it will say so in your confirmation letter
Place confirmed.

You are in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending