The Student Room Group

Is anyone going to The NCS?

I was just wondering who was going to go to this sixth form. And how y'all are going to prepare.
well, noo i'm not going NCS because they act like an ex boyfriend that wants to get back with you (hella annoying). And for sixth form i'm doing bio, chem and sociology and i'm probably gonna do most things on a whiteboard and ask teachers for questions, read topics few days before i have it etc.
Reply 2
Original post by Granolakiddo
well, noo i'm not going NCS because they act like an ex boyfriend that wants to get back with you (hella annoying). And for sixth form i'm doing bio, chem and sociology and i'm probably gonna do most things on a whiteboard and ask teachers for questions, read topics few days before i have it etc.

Where are you going? cause you are right. XD. NCS does seem mostly propaganda. they don't even have Enrichment or extra curriculum. What do they expect me to put on my CV?
I'm planning to go Brampton now.
Original post by Shadynaz
Where are you going? cause you are right. XD. NCS does seem mostly propaganda. they don't even have Enrichment or extra curriculum. What do they expect me to put on my CV?
I'm planning to go Brampton now.

True because it doesn't seem that 'special' to put on my CV. They also had the audacity to come to our school before corona and just violate us in the canteen asking us if we want to go to ncs its so awkward lmao. I'm currently planning to stay around my village at school so it's alright i guess:smile::biggrin:
Reply 4
True because it doesn't seem that 'special' to put on my CV. They also had the audacity to come to our school before corona and just violate us in the canteen asking us if we want to go to ncs its so awkward lmao. I'm currently planning to stay around my village at school so it's alright i guess:smile::biggrin:

Lmaooo.
also when you mean 'village' you mean outside London?
Lmaooo.
also when you mean 'village' you mean outside London?

:biggrin:yess i live near Loughbrough
I’m leaning towards it yeah

Not preparing at all though what could I possibly be doing rn except relaxing
Reply 7
Original post by TakeALittleWalk
I’m leaning towards it yeah

Not preparing at all though what could I possibly be doing rn except relaxing

Where else are you planning to go?
and so true. i say to myself, i'm going to do work today and i just end up scrolling through insta and texting people for hours.
Where else are you planning to go?
and so true. i say to myself, i'm going to do work today and i just end up scrolling through insta and texting people for hours.

No literally why are people doing work now this is literally all the time left you’ve got to relax

I can’t elaborate cos I say the same thing so much it’s killing meee but yeah relax

Was gonna go KEGS, call up Brampton or LAE but I think I’m set on ncs
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
No literally why are people doing work now this is literally all the time left you’ve got to relax

I can’t elaborate cos I say the same thing so much it’s killing meee but yeah relax

Was gonna go KEGS, call up Brampton or LAE but I think I’m set on ncs

Half m schools going there. Your gonna have a great time👌

Think you’re on about the ncs experience, not the ncs sixth form

Imo newham collegiate is one of the best in London
Half m schools going there. Your gonna have a great time👌

Haha not so sure 2 years of gruelling hard work 😅
Reply 12
Haha not so sure 2 years of gruelling hard work 😅

Yes. I can't imagine using my brain after 5 moths of chilling
Think you’re on about the ncs experience, not the ncs sixth form

Imo newham collegiate is one of the best in London