Waiting on UCL but already accepted insurance -What Now?

Watch
UltayFalabo1121
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So last Thursday I missed my UCL conditions, but after the U-Turn, I have now met them. I've submitted the form on the UCL website, and they've said they'll contact me by Wednesday.
Thing is, I had already accepted Durham's offer last week, and now I'm at the stage where I've just received the pre-CAS email.
I don't plan on saying anything to Durham before hearing back from UCL, but do you reckon this will be an issue?
I mean is there any chance UCL will go "Oh seems you've already accepted Durham, so goodbye."?
Is it illegal or something to have accepted my insurance choice, but ditch them once my firm takes me back?

Thanks for any responses at all, I'm just super anxious about something or the other going wrong.
dp90
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I also accepted my insurance offer, called UCL after the U-turn and they said that it was fine and that my original offer would be reinstated after they've processed the online form. It's not illegal lol there isnt really a precedent for this kind of situation. Hope that helps 😊
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
UCL still hasn’t replied to me after submitting the form with my new grades. It’s so close to term idk what to do :/
UltayFalabo1121
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
UCL still hasn’t replied to me after submitting the form with my new grades. It’s so close to term idk what to do :/
They responded to me just a week after I submitted the form, but with the WRONG reply. They told me I didn't meet my conditions when I clearly do, and now I've been chasing them around for the past 2 weeks trying to get that looked into.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (112)
28.21%
No - I have already returned home (51)
12.85%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (80)
20.15%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
9.82%
No - I live at home during term anyway (115)
28.97%

Watched Threads