Studying in Sofia, Bulgaria (Dentistry, Medicine)

Watch
Shak786
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, I am going into my second year of Dentistry in Sofia Medical University. I know there isn’t much information in regards to the university itself however I am here to help so feel free to dm me and I will try my best to give as much information as possible. Also for those requiring information in regards to lifestyle, food, apartments etc I can also help with this too
Jazz31
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Shak786)
Hey guys, I am going into my second year of Dentistry in Sofia Medical University. I know there isn’t much information in regards to the university itself however I am here to help so feel free to dm me and I will try my best to give as much information as possible. Also for those requiring information in regards to lifestyle, food, apartments etc I can also help with this too
Hi,

Do you mind sending me a sample test for the entrance exam. If you don’t have that can you walk as through how the exam looks like?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads