Who will win the 2020/21 Premier League?

Watch
Poll: Who will win the 2020/21 EPL?
Liverpool (7)
36.84%
Man City (5)
26.32%
Man Utd (3)
15.79%
Chelsea (2)
10.53%
Tottenham (0)
0%
Arsenal (2)
10.53%
Other teams (0)
0%
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RaA64)
Think you should be happy if Leeds stay up.

I’ll say it here - Leeds will get relegated, alongside probably Aston Villa and Crystal Palace.

You guys don’t have a goal scorer, Rodrigo won’t cut it in the Prem, and we all know about Bamford, but it will be nice to see Leeds back at the helm, even if it’s only for a year as I predict
I think you may be correct about Crystal Palace- there seems often to be a mid-table team that then has a bad season and goes down, such as Watford last season or Stoke when they were relegated.
RaA64
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
I think you may be correct about Crystal Palace- there seems often to be a mid-table team that then has a bad season and goes down, such as Watford last season or Stoke when they were relegated.
Yeah, Palace got a bit lucky last season with Ayew winning them like 12-14 points.
Don’t think Eze will cut it in the Prem.
Can’t back West Brom to go down because they’re my local time, even though I support Liverpool, and Villa are just ****, don’t know how they stayed up last season.
Bournemouth lost so many players to injury - major ones like Ake, Brooks, Fraser, Wilson, Stanislas etc, so no wonder they went down.
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RaA64)
Yeah, Palace got a bit lucky last season with Ayew winning them like 12-14 points.
Don’t think Eze will cut it in the Prem.
Can’t back West Brom to go down because they’re my local time, even though I support Liverpool, and Villa are just ****, don’t know how they stayed up last season.
Bournemouth lost so many players to injury - major ones like Ake, Brooks, Fraser, Wilson, Stanislas etc, so no wonder they went down.
Because they forgot to turn on the goal line tech vs Sheffield United is the simple answer. If that goal had been given after Nyland carried it over the line, they'd have gone down on goal difference vs Bournemouth.

On relegation actually, I'd put Leicester with an outside shot. Very little squad depth to deal with European football, so will suffer with fatigue, and we were in slightly worse form than Watford for over half the season (24 points from the final 22 games after the 8 game winning run - that form over a full season would have been 41 points and around 14th) with a manager who doesn't have a clue how to turn around poor runs.

Liverpool will probably be favourites, but if Man City get Koulibaly and keep Laporte fit, most of their issues will be solved, with or without Messi.
Last edited by Stiff Little Fingers; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads