The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Finding Private Accommodation

I am getting worried over not having secured any accommodation (I applied for my place through clearing, so I haven't had the full year to look). I cannot afford the upfront deposit and rent until the Maintenance Loan hits in October, but I also need to move closer to University before the start of term... ANY IDEAS??
Reply 1
Original post by SammyJ2310-x
I am getting worried over not having secured any accommodation (I applied for my place through clearing, so I haven't had the full year to look). I cannot afford the upfront deposit and rent until the Maintenance Loan hits in October, but I also need to move closer to University before the start of term... ANY IDEAS??

In which city?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I will be in Colchester, University of Essex

Original post by Kerzen
In which city?

You start your 1st year now in October? Did you accept your offer before the 21st of August? If you did you have a student accommodation in campus guaranteed. If you call the clearing office they will give you more info.
Alternatively the Essex student union website has more info about private accommodations.

Hi i don’t know if you are still looking for accommodation. I also applied through clearing but I didn’t get the accom I wanted. So I applied for off campus accommodation recommended by Essex as they are usually on the website.

Quick Reply

Latest