The Student Room Group

year 11 preparation

hi everyone

i start year 11 in a few weeks and from tomorrow (monday) I’m planning on doing some revision, mostly going over stuff we have already done. how much revision should i be doing both before year 11 and during?

thank you!
Reply 1
I don’t think you necessarily need to start revision before yr 11. As long as you start with plenty of time left until your mocks, you should be fine!

Perhaps just focus on learning vocabulary for your language(s) and buying some really good revision guides/textbooks.

You should be fine. No pressure. Just relax, it’s a holiday, you should be kicking back and enjoying the time off: )
Original post by gso4509
hi everyone

i start year 11 in a few weeks and from tomorrow (monday) I’m planning on doing some revision, mostly going over stuff we have already done. how much revision should i be doing both before year 11 and during?

thank you!

The best thing you can do to prepare for year 11 if you really care about your sanity is to finish all notes from year 10. That way you can start year 11 knowing that you don't need to catch up on anything from year 10 and you can focus on making notes for year 11 only.
honestly? the only thing you really need to do is make sure all your notes from year 10 are complete and in their final format. you can go over a few topics in the week leading up to september to get yourself in the right headspace but don’t fret it! you don’t want to burn yourself out so early.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending