Turn on thread page Beta

What will everyone be doing on xmas eve? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably end up going shopping for food with my mum or going shopping with my best mate. At night, i plan to just chill though someone will find a way to ruin that for me :rolleyes:. What about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    No idea... Maybe :beer::cheers:... to be honest, haven't though about it...

ReputationRep:
    The way I am going now, I think I might be running around shops in a desperate attempt to get presents.
    If not I want to be doing some work...but that doesn't look likely...I should be doing that now.

ReputationRep:
    xmas eve - im going to be partying the night away with my best friends because for the past 2 christmas' ive been abroad and havent been able 2 be with them - they are all excited that im finally here to spend a christmas with them so yeh out clubbing and dancing the night away!!!

love ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    Gettin smashed

ReputationRep:
    dunno what to do .. bugger alll i think

maybe watch HER MAJESTYT's SECRET SERVICE if its on like every yr

anyone going out major

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Gettin smashed
    Brilliant!

I was planning on getting steaming on Christmas Eve as well but then my mate said she didnt think it would be good cos i'm always still rather drunk in the mornings and i dont want to be drunk on christmas morning when i open my presents so i'm gonna do the drinking thing on Christmas Eve Eve. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I WON'T be drinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Brilliant!

I was planning on getting steaming on Christmas Eve as well but then my mate said she didnt think it would be good cos i'm always still rather drunk in the mornings and i dont want to be drunk on christmas morning when i open my presents so i'm gonna do the drinking thing on Christmas Eve Eve. :p:
    Heh, fair play. My family will just have to put up with me!
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    waiting in for a delivery and bimbling around sainsbury's to pick up some lovely thingummies from the deli counter

Be going to bed early so christmas comes quicker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    waiting in for a delivery and bimbling around sainsbury's to pick up some lovely thingummies from the deli counter

Be going to bed early so christmas comes quicker
    I used to try that, but then i woke up at 2 in the morning or something, and had to wait until everyone in the house was up before presents. Its best to go to sleep late IMO.

ReputationRep:
    I will be frantically wrapping pressies to find I haven't got enough batteries over a large glass of Disarrono and putting the stocking on the kids beds. :eek:
    PS I do this every year despite trying my best not to. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    I will be frantically wrapping pressies to find I haven't got enough batteries over a large glass of Disarrono and putting the stocking on the kids beds. :eek:
    PS I do this every year despite trying my best not to. :mad:
    Ahhh. Wrapping paper, I forgot I had to wrap things.
    Man that's going to be fun with my cats wanting to play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    Ahhh. Wrapping paper, I forgot I had to wrap things.
    Man that's going to be fun with my cats wanting to play.
    LOL my cat at the moment like to undecorate the tree so I have the pleasure of re-doing it every morning.

ReputationRep:
    sitting around the house thinking how slow christmas eve is. Oh and eating jelly teds
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I used to try that, but then i woke up at 2 in the morning or something, and had to wait until everyone in the house was up before presents. Its best to go to sleep late IMO.
    It'll be one of the over days over christmas where I'll be able to sleep in past 6am so I doubt I'll have much trouble staying asleep no matter how early I go to bed

(and an early night doesn't always imply an early sleep)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got a tree for that reason, 3 very hyper cats, and 1 old one that likes to get very high up.
    Hell it's bad enough trying to keep my room tidy with them knocking folders and books over and spreading paper all over the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    It'll be one of the over days over christmas where I'll be able to sleep in past 6am so I doubt I'll have much trouble staying asleep no matter how early I go to bed

(and an early night doesn't always imply an early sleep)
    , well i guess i'm different then. I can never seem to stay asleep at christmas, unless i go to sleep late (or early on christmas day)...

ReputationRep:
    Midnight mass.. seems only right if i'm going to celebrate Christmas.

plus the bf will be here by then..yay.

ReputationRep:
    I plan to head into town with my friends and have a few bevvies, Christmas Eve is a bigger night out than New Years Eve, I find having a few drinks helps me sleep better so I don't wake up at 4 am extremely overexcited!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.