The Student Room Group

Blind pimple- URGENTTT

Hii. Can someone help me please. I have a blind pimple and i have an importanttt meeting in 6 days. What can i do to get rid of it. It starrted forming 2 days ago and right now its red and a little white.
Original post by Sara22222
Hii. Can someone help me please. I have a blind pimple and i have an importanttt meeting in 6 days. What can i do to get rid of it. It starrted forming 2 days ago and right now its red and a little white.

Do not try and force it.
£land should have some of that virasorb which has acyclovir in it, which is for cold sores. Start using that on it 3x a day.

Your alternative is a bit of concealer.
Original post by 999tigger
Do not try and force it.
£land should have some of that virasorb which has acyclovir in it, which is for cold sores. Start using that on it 3x a day.

Your alternative is a bit of concealer.

How is acyclovir going to help with a spot?

I would suggest using something with salycilic acid - Superdrug has some good stuff that is relatively cheap. If it doesn't clear up by the time you have your meeting, concealer is always an option.
Original post by black tea
How is acyclovir going to help with a spot?

I would suggest using something with salycilic acid - Superdrug has some good stuff that is relatively cheap. If it doesn't clear up by the time you have your meeting, concealer is always an option.

Because it works in this situation of deepdriven spots that are still forming, even though its actually for cold sores.
Its only going to cost the OP £1 to try it and if it doesnt work she can email me and I will paypal her the money?
Original post by 999tigger
Because it works in this situation of deepdriven spots that are still forming, even though its actually for cold sores.
Its only going to cost the OP £1 to try it and if it doesnt work she can email me and I will paypal her the money?

I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just wondering how it works, since it's an antiviral
Original post by black tea
I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just wondering how it works, since it's an antiviral

Not sure, but if it was deep and forming then that would be my preference as compared to things that try and dry it out. Six days is enough time to get rid of it. For traditional spot treatment, then this used to be useful if the OP can find it for future emergencies.
clearasil-gel-500x500.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest