Blind pimple- URGENTTT

Watch this thread
Sara22222
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hii. Can someone help me please. I have a blind pimple and i have an importanttt meeting in 6 days. What can i do to get rid of it. It starrted forming 2 days ago and right now its red and a little white.
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sara22222)
Hii. Can someone help me please. I have a blind pimple and i have an importanttt meeting in 6 days. What can i do to get rid of it. It starrted forming 2 days ago and right now its red and a little white.
Do not try and force it.
£land should have some of that virasorb which has acyclovir in it, which is for cold sores. Start using that on it 3x a day.

Your alternative is a bit of concealer.
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Do not try and force it.
£land should have some of that virasorb which has acyclovir in it, which is for cold sores. Start using that on it 3x a day.

Your alternative is a bit of concealer.
How is acyclovir going to help with a spot?

I would suggest using something with salycilic acid - Superdrug has some good stuff that is relatively cheap. If it doesn't clear up by the time you have your meeting, concealer is always an option.
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by black tea)
How is acyclovir going to help with a spot?

I would suggest using something with salycilic acid - Superdrug has some good stuff that is relatively cheap. If it doesn't clear up by the time you have your meeting, concealer is always an option.
Because it works in this situation of deepdriven spots that are still forming, even though its actually for cold sores.
Its only going to cost the OP £1 to try it and if it doesnt work she can email me and I will paypal her the money?
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Because it works in this situation of deepdriven spots that are still forming, even though its actually for cold sores.
Its only going to cost the OP £1 to try it and if it doesnt work she can email me and I will paypal her the money?
I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just wondering how it works, since it's an antiviral
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by black tea)
I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm just wondering how it works, since it's an antiviral
Not sure, but if it was deep and forming then that would be my preference as compared to things that try and dry it out. Six days is enough time to get rid of it. For traditional spot treatment, then this used to be useful if the OP can find it for future emergencies.
Name:  clearasil-gel-500x500.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  59.1 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads