Where's the cheapest place to buy switch games?

Watch
united83728
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don't mind buying pre-owned games but stores like cex are out of the question as they charge more for pre-owned games than brand new ones. Alotta seems to be the only place with good prices that I can find but is there anything cheaper than that?
SanAndreas_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah if you already know about Alotta I don’t think you’ll find anything cheaper
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Unfortunately Nintendo games always retain higher prices. Deals will crop up on sites like cdkeys from time to time but it's not consistent, especially when it comes to flagship titles.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I will always look for cheap games in internet first. Sometimes even good and well-known games are a bargain there! A flea market to negotiate the prices is another option.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Other than Alotta, The Game Collection is usually the cheapest, plus they have loyalty points so you save more. They're reliable and even when a pre-order didn't come on time, I got it in Argos on the day and they compensated me for THAT price.

(365games tends to be a little cheaper, but they're a scummy company that don't make any claim to promise pre-orders will even attempt to come on time, and when lockdown started they cancelled loads of orders and asked people to reorder and the new much higher price.)
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by united83728)
I don't mind buying pre-owned games but stores like cex are out of the question as they charge more for pre-owned games than brand new ones. Alotta seems to be the only place with good prices that I can find but is there anything cheaper than that?

when did you buy your switch?

If it's an old model you may be able to mod it (if you catch my drift)

Switch games are expensive and don't seem to come down much in much. top games that were were selling at £49.99 years ago are at best £39.99
Yukikobestgirl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ShopTo and Base are good for prices in my experience.
Base did take over a month to send me my copy of Travis Strikes Again tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (74)
21.39%
No (272)
78.61%

Watched Threads