Bisexual AMA

Watch this thread
nahhhcba
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i am a girl btw eikk and havent been with anyone oops
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
how r u
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i'm bi as well!
when did you figure out you were bi?
username5326522
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
who are you more attracted to? i’m bi too
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think I'm bi too and never been w someone! Lol I still dont know if I am or not I guess time will tell. How did you find out?
nahhhcba
Rep:
(Original post by vix.xvi)
how r u
im good how are you btw i thought i already replied sorry if this came up twice
nahhhcba
Rep:
(Original post by Vanessa Chuah)
i'm bi as well!
when did you figure out you were bi?
literally during lockdown and i was watching a lot of lesbian tiktoks and i was damn she is hot and kept scrolling and was like wait all them are hot. then i had a couple of s£x dreams of them but im a virgin so that was cheeky of my brain
boulderingislife
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How do u know you are bi and not straight? Especially if you haven’t been with either?
nahhhcba
Rep:
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
who are you more attracted to? i’m bi too
i would say girls but i am cursed to liking men too ugh but anyways i think its like kinda in the middle wbu
nahhhcba
Rep:
(Original post by H4ttie03)
I think I'm bi too and never been w someone! Lol I still dont know if I am or not I guess time will tell. How did you find out?
same here girl i know for sure i aint straight but i have had a lot of s£x dreams with boys and girls even i am a virgin ugh
username5326522
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nahhhcba)
i would say girls but i am cursed to liking men too ugh but anyways i think its like kinda in the middle wbu
lmao. for me the safer option so it’s boys. people are more likely to like the opposite sex so i just stick with boys. congrats for discovering this big part of your identity
nahhhcba
Rep:
lmao. for me the safer option so it’s boys. people are more likely to like the opposite sex so i just stick with boys. congrats for discovering this big part of your identity
you too have you ever considered yourself a biromatic
H4ttie03
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
same here girl i know for sure i aint straight but i have had a lot of s£x dreams with boys and girls even i am a virgin ugh
Yeah, I've had mainly crushes on guys all the way up till year 10 where I had a crush on a girl but it was mainly physical stuff. Then in year 11 I had a proper crush on another girl that was pretty much the same as a crush I would have on a guy. But I definitely like guys more, I get attracted to girls once I get to know them if that makes sense
nahhhcba
Rep:
Yeah, I've had mainly crushes on guys all the way up till year 10 where I had a crush on a girl but it was mainly physical stuff. Then in year 11 I had a proper crush on another girl that was pretty much the same as a crush I would have on a guy. But I definitely like guys more, I get attracted to girls once I get to know them if that makes sense
yesss thats totally me i feel like guys are attractive but with girls i can really crush on them when i get to know their personality.
username5326522
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
you too have you ever considered yourself a biromatic
i’m kinda confused by that. how can i be attracted to multiple genders when there’s only 2? i’m attracted to females and males only
the bear
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
when you start a new yoghurt, do you lick the lid ?
H4ttie03
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yesss thats totally me i feel like guys are attractive but with girls i can really crush on them when i get to know their personality.
Sameeeee omggg
username5326522
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
sameeeee
nahhhcba
Rep:
i’m kinda confused by that. how can i be attracted to multiple genders when there’s only 2? i’m attracted to females and males only
biromatic is when you are attracted to both genders but u are only s£xually intimate with one and date the other. i hope it makes sense sorry for not making it clear and if this was too personal
nahhhcba
Rep:
(Original post by the bear)
when you start a new yoghurt, do you lick the lid ?
i scrap the yoghurt from the lid into the pot and mix it together wbu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads