graexox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Which ib subjects combination can get you to do most courses in university?
Steve1206
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is just my opinion: The broadest field of study in my opinion is in Engineering, Medicine, Economics, and Law.

Math AA HL
Physics HL
Chem HL
Econ HL
Language B SL
English L&L SL

This is definitely a tough course, a really tough course, but in my opinion, math is one of the most important subjects in school, so I recommend you to take it HL, but if you think you really can't manage it, then take Math AA SL. It's best that you have two science. If you want to do engineering, do Physics and Chem HL, if you want to study Medicine, do Bio HL and Chem HL if you want to do both Engineering and Medicine, do Physics and Chem HL, as many medical universities, don't require Bio, but require chem. If you want to do Economics, you should take Econ HL and Math HL as it is a requirement. Surprisingly, there is no requirement for the law. This is just my opinion, if you have something that you really want to do, do what you want. Ask me if you have any questions.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (0)
0%
No (3)
100%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed