Why was this guy obsessed with the fact that I didn't like him?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I made it very clear that I was not interested in him and he pursued me for another 2 YEARS. It became obsessive. There are SO MANY other girls out there. I'm only ONE girl. Why couldn't he move on and go after other girls instead when he realised I wasn't
interested?

I am not the only girl in the world!!! There's so many. When guys in the past are distant I move onto another guy instead. So what's wrong with him?
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I guess he just can't get over you and is quite obsessive :zomg:
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
I had one like that too 😭😭
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
The fact that you let it continue for another two years, seems a bit sus, on top of you making a thread about it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
The fact that you let it continue for another two years, seems a bit sus, on top of you making a thread about it.
I didn't let it continue, I kept ignoring him and he would contact me from other outlets. I made a thread about it because I'm intrigued why a guy would harass a girl for 2 years???
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I didn't let it continue, I kept ignoring him and he would contact me from other outlets. I made a thread about it because I'm intrigued why a guy would harass a girl for 2 years???
You'd have to ask him, I'm afraid. Nobody here can figure out why he'd act like that.
Max1989
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It's just because it became an unhealthy obsession, he needs to cut all contact with you, I know you aren't interacting with him but literally don't even give him a second of your day, he is clinging onto hope which is not there. Need to douse out his fire.

Really he should seek help as it's extremely unhealthy and not pleasant for either of you. And it's very creepy trying to talk to you in many different means.

I am someone who developed an unhealthy obsession with someone, although I didn't harass her like this (we remained friends) I got the message she didn't like me but I couldn't control the way I felt no matter how hard I tried as she was always a part of my life everyday, only when I cut all contact when going to uni I really get over her, literally cutting the possibility of us ever being together was the only way that fixed the solution. Thankfully I'm fine now and I think she is fine but we both went our separate ways as it was for the best.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Some people aren't used to being told no. When they're told they can't have something it just makes them want it more.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Some people aren't used to being told no. When they're told they can't have something it just makes them want it more.
But a whole two YEARS though? Isn't that a bit too far? Most men give up after a few weeks or months.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
But a whole two YEARS though? Isn't that a bit too far? Most men give up after a few weeks or months.

perhaps you are literally that irresistible 😍😍😍
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ANM775)
perhaps you are literally that irresistible 😍😍😍
He's such a weirdo. Two years is a scary length of time.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
This guy was a proper stalker
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads