Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone been offered admission for M sc mental health nursing in Huddersfield University for January 2021 start? Have you got a feedback after portfolio submission?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks for your message. Let's keep hoping for the best. Wish u the best.
Bec :)
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi! I applied for the Child MSC and it took them 6 weeks to approve my RPL. In the email approving it, they said my offer was now unconditional and they would be in touch about DBS and health checks etc but I haven't heard anything else from them and that was end of july.

I think they're just focusing on september starts at the minute!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Bec :))
Hi! I applied for the Child MSC and it took them 6 weeks to approve my RPL. In the email approving it, they said my offer was now unconditional and they would be in touch about DBS and health checks etc but I haven't heard anything else from them and that was end of july.

I think they're just focusing on september starts at the minute!
Thanks for this. Got a response t passed the portfolio. Also awaiting dbs and health check.
Diamondstars
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, trying to complete my RPL, can someone give me some ideas maybe?!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
The RPL or portfolio is just a reflective writing of your experience, where you demonstrate the skills required for nursing. Such as working safely, being professional, preventing illness e. t. c. Like writing what you did in live situations and why this is important. Some unis are not concerned whether you work in care or not. As long as you can evidence the skills, you are OK. Hope this helps a bit.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The RPL or portfolio is just a reflective writing of your experience, where you demonstrate the skills required for nursing. Such as working safely, being professional, preventing illness e. t. c. Like writing what you did in live situations and why this is important. Some unis are not concerned whether you work in care or not. As long as you can evidence the skills, you are OK. Hope this helps a bit.
Thanks. I passed the RPL. Can anyone tell me about life in West Yorkshire and where it is best to look for accommodation putting placement and commute in mind
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
Thanks. I passed the RPL. Can anyone tell me about life in West Yorkshire and where it is best to look for accommodation putting placement and commute in mind and also what is the start date. Thanks
Thanks . Appreciate it
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Thanks . Appreciate it
Congratulations. Wish you a successful academic journey.
Vanessacr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank you for this. I'm about to start mine.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know how the theory element works for the RPL? It says you need 550 hours of theory. Could you tell me what the RPL entails and the questions it asks?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed