The Student Room Group

Year11 prom

My yr11 prom was deferred to to a date in September, due to the current climate I’ve indulged in spoiling myself several times with foods I wouldn’t normally consume as much. I seem to have put on quite a fare amount of weight considering my prom dress is no longer able to zip up. I know this might be a touchy subject for some, but how can I effectively loose weight healthily in a short period of time (a few weeks)?
perhaps exercise daily or go to the gym since they're open now
Reply 2
Original post by Raptor Jesus
perhaps exercise daily or go to the gym since they're open now

I do have a personal trainer but I only train w him three times a week. I don’t have the motivation to workout on my own
Try chloeting or search on yt a workout plan
Original post by Yehyeet
I do have a personal trainer but I only train w him three times a week. I don’t have the motivation to workout on my own

then perhaps work out with your friends or family
maybe you can also tell your trainer about this prom and then help you get fit before prom
hope this helps 😀
Reply 5
Original post by Granolakiddo
Try chloeting or search on yt a workout plan

I’ve heard of her workouts, they’re meant to be really good!
It may be tempting to just eat less full stop, don’t do this! A combination of being consistent with working out and having a decent diet will help even in a shorter space of time. By a decent diet I’m not saying go on a diet btw I just mean maybe reducing the amount of processed sugar and making sure that you’re getting a good amount of vegetable, protein and water in you. I feel unqualified to give you this advice but hope it helps x
Literally go on a 5 mile walk a day if u want w friends

Quick Reply

Latest