Anon_D1010
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by xxmeelonxx)
I also did this but the number was just so big at approx 8m. Thought that I did it wrong because my expense was negative for tax but I could be going completely wrong
Also got about £8m for the tax depreciation. I ended up with a small but positive figure for tax charge. Couldn't get the revised statement part to balance though.
Mac619
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anon_D1010)
Also got about £8m for the tax depreciation. I ended up with a small but positive figure for tax charge. Couldn't get the revised statement part to balance though.
I also got £7.98m dep'n on the FA. Exam was a complete shambles and the only plus side i can see is that every single person in the room turned around with same expression "WTF".
meminisse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just FYI for all those who sat CR. ICAEW are offering resits in mid September to a small number of people who experienced major issues during their exam. What do you all make of this? I feel this would be unfair for everyone else regardless of whether they use the same exam (which seems likely due to the short timings and given ICAEW has made no public announcement of this resit option), or produce a new exam. Obviously awful that a number of people had a horrific experience at exam centres, but this feels unfair for everyone else who sat the exam and feels like ICAEW is just trying to fudge their pass rates this time round. I am just posting this here as I don't believe ICAEW should be able to get away with this hoping no one notices.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (9)
16.98%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (14)
26.42%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (3)
5.66%
No, I haven't received any communication (27)
50.94%

Watched Threads