When will Setember Mocks happen for Year 12 /13?

Watch
Anisha23456789
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,

Given that we are going back in September, my school starts on the 7th, what is the probability that the Maths,Physics and Chemistry Exams will take place?

I have already sat each paper having done the exma online during the Lockdown Period.

This is our second set of Mocks and while Chemistry have confirmed that our Exam will be on the 3rd Week, so when do you guys think the Maths one will take place?

Seeing as it will take time for everyone to adjust and get back to the new normal routine, then my Maths Exam and Physixs Exam will happen surely then 2 or 3 weeks after the 7th?

What do you all think?

I am already starting to panic and worry now.
GillisRobbieWGS
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anisha23456789)
Hi,

Given that we are going back in September, my school starts on the 7th, what is the probability that the Maths,Physics and Chemistry Exams will take place?

I have already sat each paper having done the exma online during the Lockdown Period.

This is our second set of Mocks and while Chemistry have confirmed that our Exam will be on the 3rd Week, so when do you guys think the Maths one will take place?

Seeing as it will take time for everyone to adjust and get back to the new normal routine, then my Maths Exam and Physixs Exam will happen surely then 2 or 3 weeks after the 7th?

What do you all think?

My school are doing mock exams for the new year 13s (people taking exams in 2021)

It just depends on the school.

phone in and ask!
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anisha23456789)
Hi,

What do you all think?

With my school we usually do the end of year mocks during end of june but obviously due to the closure we did not do them. In my subjects however, we did a number of exam papers during lockdown learning and had to send them to the teacher to mark. I was told by a member of the sixth form team that mocks had been shifted to september but they aint given any dates whatsover so I am baffled.
I am sure our first set of year 13 mocks will happen in autumn and the second set in spring
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Best just to email your maths teacher and ask!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (272)
56.55%
I don't have everything I need (209)
43.45%

Watched Threads