Provisional enrolment- University of Warwick

Watch
carlosbudil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello everyone!

I hold a conditional offer for studying a Master's programme at the University of Warwick. I was unable to present my bachelor thesis in June so I postponed it to mid September (I couldn't access some of the sources I needed due to the lockdown). Because of this particular situation I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to submit my final transcripts until early October (bureaucratic procedures in Spain aren't known for their quickness). By this time I should have already completed my enrolment at Warwick. Do you think that the University of Warwick would allow me to make a provisional enrolment and submit any outstanding document at a later date? I've already contacted the admissions team to see if this is possible, but they haven't answered yet.
Keele University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by carlosbudil)
Hello everyone!

I hold a conditional offer for studying a Master's programme at the University of Warwick. I was unable to present my bachelor thesis in June so I postponed it to mid September (I couldn't access some of the sources I needed due to the lockdown). Because of this particular situation I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to submit my final transcripts until early October (bureaucratic procedures in Spain aren't known for their quickness). By this time I should have already completed my enrolment at Warwick. Do you think that the University of Warwick would allow me to make a provisional enrolment and submit any outstanding document at a later date? I've already contacted the admissions team to see if this is possible, but they haven't answered yet.
It will very much depend on what the individual university's procedures are however most universities are being flexible wherever possible given the current situation with Covid-19.

I'm sure the admissions team at Warwick will get back to you soon. Admissions teams in the UK have been absolutely swamped this year given the chaos that resulted from the UK A-level results day, as well as the additional queries arising as a result of Covid-19. So bear with them if it takes a few days longer than normal to get back to you.

Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (42)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (24)
36.36%

Watched Threads