The Student Room Group

a gyg blog by yours truly xsowmix

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xsowmix
Haven't posted a checklist for the past two days. Just tryna focus on interview prep tbh.

How's everyone doing?

Has anyone listened to PARTYNEXTDOOR's new album COLOURS?

Good good, same just prepping for interviews :yep:

I haven't heard it all but listened to some... any reccomendations?
Reply 381
Original post by Abeer37
Cool, hope you smash your interview well!!

Practiced driving which was exciting and exhausting at the same time. Though can't wait to turn 18 and get my license already

Nope haven't listened to it, how's it?

Thank you!

You're started. I'm 18 and haven't even touched on the theory yet so be proud of yourself. Good luck with that!

I really like it. If you like R&B and loft music, I think you'll really like this album.

Original post by Ducky_MoMo
Good good, same just prepping for interviews :yep:

I haven't heard it all but listened to some... any reccomendations?

Good luck for Friday! Rooting for you!

Listen to LET'S GET MARRIED and FREAK IN YOU. They're my favourites on that album.
Reply 382
thank you thank you thank you :jumphug:
I have a feeling that I'll hear back this week. I will tell you asap after I hear back from them. Don't worry!
They still have three dates so don't lose hope. Have you heard back from your other unis?

Spoiler

For the longest time I thought ur pfp was a gorilla showing it's nose :rofl: :rofl2:
Reply 384
thank you:colondollar:
omg tell me about it. they're playing with my feelings by changing other's saved date. any news from aru?
Hover over ur username, go to Customise my TSR and click change avatar.
Reply 386
oooooooooo good luck! rooting for you!!

yesssss! I've been really getting into his music lately. :h:
I don't even recognise u...:mmm:
Original post by xsowmix
oooooooooo good luck! rooting for you!!

yesssss! I've been really getting into his music lately. :h:

yh yh his voice is addicting.... but the botox:vroam:

Spoiler

Reply 389
Original post by Ducky_MoMo
yh yh his voice is addicting.... but the botox:vroam:

Spoiler

omg hahahaha I remember when the Kanye and jeffree drama was happening, everyone said their child would look like that:rofl:
Original post by xsowmix
omg hahahaha I remember when the Kanye and jeffree drama was happening, everyone said their child would look like that:rofl:

IDSSAINOASIPNSA:rofl3:
Reply 391
ooooooo what songs do you recommend?

omg yesss:rofl3:
Original post by xsowmix
UCAS UPDATE!!!

Guys I got an interview for Southampton:woohoo:

Things are looking up. I got the invite during my maths lesson. I was expecting to get a Soton interview as it was my safe option for me (oh god just realised that comes across as arrogant but I rlly don't mean it like that)

Anyways how are you guys?

How come I’m seeing this now? 😭 @xsowmix I’m really sorry I’m late to find out about this but well done on receiving an interview from Southampton :woo: Congrats! :woohoo:
Reply 393
Original post by DSKE
How come I’m seeing this now? 😭 @xsowmix I’m really sorry I’m late to find out about this but well done on receiving an interview from Southampton :woo: Congrats! :woohoo:

hahahahaha don't worry
thank you:h:
Hehe I’m loving your new profile picture :biggrin:
Original post by xsowmix
hahahahaha don't worry
thank you:h:

Congratsss :smile:
Original post by xsowmix
Thank you! I can choose the 10th or 11th. I chose 10th as I have more free periods on that day

Oooo 3 more days 😮 how are you feeling? Do you feel prepared?
Reply 397
Original post by DSKE
Oooo 3 more days 😮 how are you feeling? Do you feel prepared?

ahhh I changed it to the 11th so I have an extra day but it probably won't help. I feel like I am readyish because I did my UCL interview pretty recently and the interview style is pretty similar to UCL.
Original post by xsowmix
ahhh I changed it to the 11th so I have an extra day but it probably won't help. I feel like I am readyish because I did my UCL interview pretty recently and the interview style is pretty similar to UCL.

I wish you the best of luck! You’ve got this :biggrin:
Original post by xsowmix

Btw what does your username mean? (Sorry if it’s a stupid question 😅)

Quick Reply