I’ve forgotten gcse chemistry content and im taking it at alevels

Watch this thread
Dedication69
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was predicted a grade 7 in chemistry; but this was when i actually knew everything etc before corona, i haven’t done chemistry in months and i tried to do alevel prep work today and struggled with most of it... i’m scared.
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Lol start recapping everything, coming on tsr wont help lol.
I'm sure you'll be alright good luck
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
same acc
electrolysis is acc quite confusing

but just spend a couple of hours tomoz on it and u should b ok
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I wouldn't sweat it too much if you've forgotten random stuff like the colour of Barium on a flame test. If you have a solid grasp of the concepts from GCSE (ie equilbrium, ionic/covalent/dative/metallic bonding, periodicity...) that's the main thing.

But as said, if you're worried, do the recap work! Equally get in touch with your teacher - likely lots of pupils are in the same situation and you might get offered some extra catch up work. Don't worry if the prep work takes you ages at the moment - make sure you're doing it properly and looking up what you don't know and it'll be a good recap.

:goodluck:
Randomer_7
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Do some catch up.
A levels is a huge step up from GCSE's.
Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
66.34%
No (26)
25.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
7.92%

Watched Threads