The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dewwww
anyone stuck on 20/1/2021 on king's apply?

i’m stuck on 20/11/2020 haha
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Same here, when did u apply?

20th September
Original post by Student0801
Have any of the IR applicants received an offer?

Have you received an e-mail confirmation yet about your application?
Original post by dewwww
anyone stuck on 20/1/2021 on king's apply?

I applied for law on 2nd Dec and am stuck on 20/1/2021 on King's Apply. Some people have suggested that this date changes whenever they look at your application so I guess it could mean that they have made a decision on our applications but aren't telling us yet because they want to send out offers/rejections in batches.

If you don't mind saying, what are your predicted grades, how did you find the LNAT and have you got offers from any other LNAT unis?
I applied for law on 2nd Dec and am stuck on 20/1/2021 on King's Apply. Some people have suggested that this date changes whenever they look at your application so I guess it could mean that they have made a decision on our applications but aren't telling us yet because they want to send out offers/rejections in batches.

If you don't mind saying, what are your predicted grades, how did you find the LNAT and have you got offers from any other LNAT unis?

i applied on 11th Jan.. I’m an international student, so my grades roughly translate to A*A*A*AA. I haven’t received any offers or rejections yet, but im on hold at Bristol.
My LNAT was really good!
Original post by dewwww
i applied on 11th Jan.. I’m an international student, so my grades roughly translate to A*A*A*AA. I haven’t received any offers or rejections yet, but im on hold at Bristol.
My LNAT was really good!

I’m surprised Bristol haven’t given an offer yet. It’s probs just cause U applied a month later than me.

Your grades are way better. Mine are A*A*A
I’ve got an offer from Bristol but I applied 2nd December
Original post by dewwww
My LNAT was really good!

if youve been put on hold for bristol and your kcl date hasn't changed then you must be really good!!! I'm sure you'll be receiving an offer soon x
I’m surprised Bristol haven’t given an offer yet. It’s probs just cause U applied a month later than me.

Your grades are way better. Mine are A*A*A
I’ve got an offer from Bristol but I applied 2nd December

Original post by dewwww
My LNAT was really good!

Even im an international student , from India. I applied on 13th. I haven't received replies from any univs yet but my kings apply shows 26/1/21
Original post by Eshika1204
Even im an international student , from India. I applied on 13th. I haven't received replies from any univs yet but my kings apply shows 26/1/21

YOOOOO i’m from india too hehe
if youve been put on hold for bristol and your kcl date hasn't changed then you must be really good!!! I'm sure you'll be receiving an offer soon x

i’m ~manifesting~ it. I’m up all night just panicking, all that anxiety better have an upside.
21 isn’t a bad score, I’d say it’s not ideal but it’s not bad. In terms of KCL, I’ve read that apparently they don’t even read the essay and that they only consider MCQ :frown: However don’t feel discouraged as KCL are known to take a holistic approach when considering applications. Also, many people got into KCL last year with 17 in the MCQ which is quite low so I’m sure you’ll be fine. Wishing you the best of luck.

Hopefully that’s the way. But thanks for the hope and all the best to you too!
Original post by dewwww
YOOOOO i’m from india too hehe

Thats so great to learn 😂✌️
Original post by Student0801
Have any of the IR applicants received an offer?

Nope, I just received a fee status assessment at the beginning of January, no response yet. What about you?
I applied near the end of November but don't worry I think they're getting around to everyone now

Hope so, there the last uni im waiting for now :smile:
Original post by Mela2001
Nope, I just received a fee status assessment at the beginning of January, no response yet. What about you?

How long after you sent your application did they ask for a fee status assessment? Just asking because other unis have asked me for one but not KCL

I also applied and haven't heard anything yet, where are you applying from?

Man my anon keeps turning on again, I also wanted to ask what exactly is a fee status assessment? :smile:
Original post by alex4201
How long after you sent your application did they ask for a fee status assessment? Just asking because other unis have asked me for one but not KCL

Oooff it took roughly a month!! They sent it exactly after New Years!

From the UK, it’s just most unis apart from UCL asked for my fee status!
Original post by waitanddrinktea
Man my anon keeps turning on again, I also wanted to ask what exactly is a fee status assessment? :smile:

So I believe it’s to determine whether you are a home or international student, all my choices asked for one apart from UCL!

Latest