success4life
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This is an update about my driving instructor. The one who touches me and treats me really bad.

I’ve decided to let him go. My mom said have your last lessons of Friday with him then go on the one with the new instructor that you will be now seeing 2 times a week.
I have my test booked next month and he’s being horrible as I’ve booked it.

Anyway- how do I tell him afterward I don’t want any lessons any more.
People are saying don’t book anymore fair enough-but what if I don’t book anymore and he still comes to my house when it’s my test. I need something more than “can’t come today” without directly saying I am getting rid of you for XYZ.
If he does ask I will tell him my anxiety is acting up
sunshinehss
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Well have your last lesson on Friday and if he asks what time next week say that you're not sure if you'll be available but "I'll text you later to confirm".

Then just send a text later on in the day saying that you no longer want lessons from him and Friday (the lesson you just had) was your last lesson.

If he turns up (which he shouldn't) then that is his problem and if he's being a bit of a d¡ck then let your mum know so she can put him in his place xx
overalltea
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sunshinehss)
Well have your last lesson on Friday and if he asks what time next week say that you're not sure if you'll be available but "I'll text you later to confirm".

Then just send a text later on in the day saying that you no longer want lessons from him and Friday (the lesson you just had) was your last lesson.

If he turns up (which he shouldn't) then that is his problem and if he's being a bit of a d¡ck then let your mum know so she can put him in his place xx
I wouldn't even have the friday lesson with him tbh but if you must, this is the least confrontational way to go about it, and probably the safest seeing as this guy is creepy as hell. Don't tell him in the car as he might get heated about it and the last thing you want is to be stuck in an enclosed space with someone like that.

Text him when you're safely away him, block his number and don't forget to report him. https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-a-driving-instructor
Last edited by overalltea; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (277)
41.91%
The paper was reasonable (274)
41.45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.08%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.56%

Watched Threads